Chapter 20

Jaebum's POV
"Hyung! Are you feeling better?" I asked Mark as I sat down the container containing Mark's favourite soup. It was my turn to come take care of Mark. Mark nodded back and smiled at me. "Where's Liz? Isn't she suppose to be here to take care of you with me today?" I asked even though I knew things were awkward between them. After all, they were a couple then but now that Mark lost his memory... Mark shrugged and asked me to get him a cup of water. "Hyung! There's no water here anymore, I'll go get more." I announced and looked up only to see Mark using his phone. He waved his hand casually at me and just continued playing whatever game he was playing on his phone. Injured but still able to keep his rank in a phone game, so pro.

I held the kettle and opened the door with my other hand when someone slammed into me. "Natasha? What are you doing here?" The girl who slammed into me looked up and everything went slow motion. It was like in a drama as she flipped her hair back and gasped. "Oh mianhe oppa! It's just that Liz has a flu today and thought that it would be better if she didn't come, so she asked me to come instead." I nodded and backed into the room again. "Oi! Jaebum! You're suppose to get me water, why are you coming back in again. Oh! Natasha, hi!" He waved at her and raised an eyebrow at me. I went out again and took the water before going back to the room. "Hyung! Your water!" I passed Mark a cup of water and sat down across Natasha who was sitting on the other side of Mark's bed. As the 3 of us talked, I just couldn't stop looking back at Natasha again and again. It can't be love at first sight right? Those stuff aren't possible... but technically, it wasn't really our first meeting...

Lizzie's POV
I sneezed yet another time as I gulped down a mouth of water. I had a bad flu today yet it was my turn to take care of Mark, what do I do? Wait a minute, I'm supposed to go with Jaebum, if I ask Nat to replace me, won't she be damn happy? I nodded to myself as I called her, "Nat, I caught a cold today and can't go take care of Mark, can you take my place? By the way, JB oppa is going to be there." I whispered the last part and could hear her fangirling over the other side of the call. "OK! OK!" She replied me excitedly. I chuckled before sneezing again and hanging up the phone. Just then, my room door opened and revealed Yugyeom. "Oppa!" I greeted him. We had became way closer and could even be considered best friends but I didn't like him that way. He gave me a few pills and asked me to eat them. I took the white pills and gulped them down with a mouth of water. "Gomawo oppa!" I smiled and when back to sleep, hoping to sleep away my illness.

Jaebum's POV
Natasha had just left and I was waiting for Bam Bam to come and replace me. "You know you can go first right, Bam Bam should be here soon anyways." Mark said. I shrugged and sat down while taking a bag of chips that were given by fans and opened it to share with him. "I'll wait, as you said, he should be here soon so why not wait a while more." I took a chip and said. "Just curious, but JB, do you like Natasha?" I choked on the chip and started coughing, "Mwo?!" I half shouted at him as a face of shock and surprise engulfed my face. "It's quite obvious, especially how you just stared at her just now and didn't hear half the things I asked." He said while chuckling and taking a chip from the bag. I shook my head. Why would he think that, I can't possibly like Natasha right? I left that night, filled with confusion and many questions to ask myself.

~2 days later~
"Annyeong Oppa! I'm here to see Liz!" I opened the dorm door to see Natasha's smiling face. I let her in and got confused again. Didn't Liz say I was her bias? Why is she so calm in front of me? Wait a minute, why do I care so much in the first place? I closed the door and went into the kitchen. My mind was so filled with thoughts that I didn't even hear Lizzie come in. "JB Oppa, are you okay?" She asked concernedly as she looked at me. "Liz? Why are you here shouldn't you be with Natasha?" She nodded and replied, "I'm just taking water and, Bam Bam's there with her anyways." I nodded and walked away. I walked past Lizzie's room only to hear Bam Bam and Natasha laughing together. My fists clenched subconsciously and my eyebrows furrowed. I walked into my room and as I was about to take my phone, I realized my clenched fists. "Why did I clench my fists?" I asked aloud, getting more confused by the minute. What are you doing to me, Natasha?

~1 week later~
Lizzie's POV
Mark was going to be discharged today and we were all going there to pick him up. By all, I mean Got7, Shanna and Natasha. It was definitely going to be awkward between us I mean after all that happened... As we opened the door, everyone's eyes widened and my eyes slowly started to tear up as I saw an unexpected scene. "Ky... Kyra?"

That's all Yerobun! Also, if you guys don't remember, Kyra is Lizzie's childhood friend and Mark's Ex ;)

Also, I love Got7's newest comeback's title track, You Are! It's like damn nice! If you haven't but I'm guessing you guys prob already had, go check it out and stream it! Song in media btw :)