prologue

Hey lovely reader's this is my second book in Wattpad.. i am writing fan fiction of my favourite soap opera madhubala... hope u guys like it...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Madhubala  also known as madhu a sweet  bubbly chirpy girl... she is 21.. only daughter of malik and padma malik.. and she is working as an H.R manager in kundra industries....

Rishab kundra : CEO of kundra industries, An arrogant restless mam, and a father of 9 month old kid.

Rithick kundra : 9 month old chap,  son of Rishab kundra and soon our madhu's son too..

This story is about a chirpy bubbly girl who bounds to marry the arrongant rishab kundra a billionaire... he is not only a rich and arrongant but also father of a baby boy... to know more about their life..read kwaishen...

R.k : you are just nanny here don't  try to take advantage as i u have this black chain in your neck and this red paint in your maang..

madhu was furious after listening to him..she know he did not marry her because of love.. or anything...he only married her because of rithick.. it doesn't mean he should mark her as gold digger..

madhu : i don't  have any intention to take advantage of you are your money.. i am mother of rithick...and i will be forever... and this is not black chain..it's called mangalsutra..it's the nuptial chain..and this is sindoor and not red paint..did u get that..

but rk didn't pay any heads to her lecture..just kissed rithick on his forehead..and made is way out of house... madhu was fuming...
and the poor little was confused why is both mom and dad are always fighting..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey sweeties this is the prologue actually, but I don't know why some part gone missing in it. So ya I updated it again today..

XOXO..

SRUTHI.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️