chapter :21

Hey sweeties sorry for the late update..enjoy this update here u go.....

❤❤❤❤❤

Author's pov :

Madhu was shocked after the kiss.she didn't expect this at all..when he said those words she just want to assure him..  she couldn't understand why she felt pain when she saw pain in his eyes..she just want to comfort him..but little she didn't think he will kiss her...she was all flushed..her eyes started to shiver because of sudden proximity....

Rk saw her face fully flushed and her eyes shivering..he don't know why he did that...when the priest said before rithick attaining 2 years..his mom will be no more.. know he realised he can't see his life without her... when his mom first asked him to marry her she thought all girls will be like deepali..so he didn't give any priority to her.. by days passing seeing madhu and rithick's bond he realised no one can be better mum to rithick than madhu...  but he don't know when his feelings increased for her..on mukkund's haldi ceremony when random lady asked her hands in marriage.. he don't know why he wanted to hide her from the whole world.....but his feelings got higher after listening to the priest... now his feelings got confirmed...he not only attracted to her but it's more than that...

After realising his feelings his face got a big smile ever.. he raised Madhu's face by holding her chin..but she didn't  dare to look in his eyes...

Rk : Madhu look at me...

Madhu just shook her head right to left indicating No..  rk chuckled seeing her cute antics...

Rk : If u didn't look in my eyes then.....

Madhu : Then?

Rk :  You will regret  it ..

Madhu  couldn't understand what he meant by she will regret it.. she started at his eyes questioningly...

Madhu :  what do you mean by i will regret it...?

Rk : Haha...now I will not do that because u finally saw in my eyes na...

Madhu : Hmmm....

Rk :  Madhu I want to tell you something..

Madhu saw  him confused...

Rk : Madhu   I am not good at words .. but I wanted you to know this.. I  first thought I am just attracted to you..but I don't know when this attraction turned more.. but I just want to say that I kissed u now because I wanted to..if u are feeling uncomfortable with it I am sorry...

Madhu : it's not like that rishab..I too....

Rk : No stop there madhu it's not compulsion that if I said my feelings you too need to reciprocate it.. take your time....

Madhu : rishab why are you doing this always?  Madhu asked looking at him annoyed...rk was confused..

Rk : What  I did?

Madhu : Why don't you allow me to complete what I wanted to talk always..

Rk : hehe..sry😆😆

Madhu : Now don't give me that look and let me complete what I wanted to say....rishab first I don't want to marry you because u was his choice..I think you would have understood by now about whom I am talking about..  (rk  nodded his head indicating yes) hmm..ya so I married you because I was afraid at first thinking that bastered will harm my mom..but later when I see my son i don't know why I feel so attached to him.. so I agreed to marry you.. but when u said those words on our wedding night I didn't feel hurt or sad...but later I don't know when I feel so attached to you.... hmm..Er. .. so I too wanted you to know i like you...

Rk : Really...you are not kidding me right?

Madhu :  do I look like I am talking sarcastic...

Rk  just smiled  at her.. he was feeling so happy when she said those words.. rk pulled her to him by her waist.. she was shocked by his sudden action.. she blushed more..rk smiled seeing her blush.. she hugged him tight as if her life depends on him.. he too reciprocated the hug.. both were standing in same position for few minutes..their moments were disturbed by knock on the door..madhu removed herself from him..rk went and opened the door..when the door opened he feel down on the ground because of sudden push by a person from front..

Unknown : awww. .I missed u baby....😍😍

❤❤❤❤

Hey sweeties that's  it for today hope u enjoyed the update 😅..pls vote and comment....who do you guys think the unknown person his? ..

XOXO

SRUTHI

❤❤❤❤