chapter :31

Hey sweetie's here is the update enjoy 😘

💝💝💝💝💝

Rk's pov :

I wish all of this be a simple nightmare. Next morning i woke up to see Madhu and rithick cuddling with me in a wierd position.. but unfortunately it's not like that.. This all not a nightmare but a evil reality I was betrayed by my friend and my so called ex.girlfriend. can I even call her my ex.girlfriend I don't think so we were not in a relationship or something.. the people outside may think I was casonova but in real I am not I am type of person who thinks virginity should be shared by my soulmate / life partner. You guys may call me as a nerd or party pooper but I don't care this is me.. for this only reason I didn't say yes to Deepali. But what she did seriously disgust me how could they both stoop this low.. when I confronted her next morning she said it was me who took the initiative.. I too believed her. How stupid I was. Then when after 3 weeks she came and said she is pregnant. I didn't believe her I thought she is taking that opportunity to make the relationship so I forced her to take DNA test but when the test came I took the responsibility. Even though my parents were against it they helped her during the pregnancy but she didn't show any respect to them. After she gave delivery I thought to marry her because I don't want my child to be named as illegitimate. But all my plans flopped when she ran away. But not for once I felt sad about it. Mamma took care of rithick then came madhu then my whole life changed to positive.and I started to fall for my wife. But I was surprised to think mukkund was all while supporting me but suddenly she took the side of his sister. I couldn't digest this fact.

I was shocked more than that furious when mukkund  pointed his gun towards Madhu I was about to go punch him but suddenly I felt something on my both hands and legs It was iron copper. That b***h Deepali trapped me from behind. Mukkund hit Madhu on her cheeks. I couldn't see her getting hurt. I promised her that I will not allow any danger to touch her but I failed. I closed my eyes when I heard Madhu crying in agony because they b****d mukkund hit her again.. I don't know why my eyes automatically teared up listening to it. Then suddenly I heard loud  "BANG". All my tears flowed freely in my cheeks  when I heard the gun shot..How will i lead my life without my Madhu. What will I answer to Rithick when he ask about his mother. I failed as a son first then as a father and now as a husband too.. I promised her I will not let anything happen to her but I failed in it.. but I was harsly brought out of my thoughts when I heard a loud BANG again. A gun shot again , I was confused I opened to see only to be surprised by the scene before me mukkund and Deepali was handcuffed by the police. But wait a minute how did police come here I looked around the room only to see the whole room was fully with police officers. Sultan saw me and came near me to release me . That means he was the one who brought the police thank god. But where is madhu I fully searched the room but she was no were to be seen. God pls let her be safe. I was about to go in search of her when police commissioner came near me and said they are taking both the sibilings to the police station.. I took my steps towards were that b****d was standing I went near him and punched him hard on his stomach,face,nose .sultan and commissioner tried to control me but i was not in the position to stop how dare he hurt my wife my Madhu. But I stopped when I realised  what Sultan said.

Sultan : RK stop this Madhu needs you now she is in danger..

RK : what you mean by she is in danger where is she now?

Sultan : cool down RK this b****d shot madhu on her stomach before we came here. So I immediately sent Madhu with Nisha to hospital.

RK : O..God u sent madhu to hospital with Nisha what if she tries to harm her for making her husband arrest.

Sultan : Don't worry RK Nisha is not like that infact Nisha was the one who made the police came here then called me to come too. She once evesdropped mukkund's conversation with Deepali it seems so she got doubt on him from that day and started to spy on him secretly.