chapter : 7

Hey sweeties..here is your update enjoy.....

♤♤♤♤♤

After that incident with nisha rk couldn't stand at the same place where she is..because mere word said by nisha affect rk so much.. but he is not willing to accept it... at the same time meanwhile nisha couldn't understand how to convince rk.. what they both do know is the cupid heard the conversation......."Mukkund ".

Mukkund comes to nisha and sit beside her..

Nisha : i don't know how to convince rk...😢😢

Muk : baby don't worry. He can't run long from truth.... all will turn good.

Nisha : How are u so sure...?

Muk : because i know that stupid from diapers....
" use mana nai he to..me hoon na me mana lunge''

( if he don't want to accept it let him be... i will make him accept )

Meanwhile madhu come with ever so enthusiastic rithick in her arms..

Madhu : good morning baiya &nisha

Nisha& mukkund: good morning madhu / bhabhi

Rithick : bogbojr ( wishing them in his baby language )

Everyone giggles heartily and wishes him good morning..nisha takes him in her arm and kisses his cheek.. rithick hid his face in crook of his aunt's neck as he was shy...trio laughs seeing his actions....
After sometime everyone wakes up and started wedding preparation because from tomorrow pre-wedding function starts.. she searched for rk. She thought he may be somewhere in the house but she was proved wrong when he didn't join them for breakfast...she couldn't hold more she decided to ask who was busy playing with rithick..

Madhu : hmmm..bhai...o....rishab kahan gaye he.... subha se nai dikha de rahe he..... ( bro where is rk..i couldn't see him from morning )

Mukkund smirked teasingly...

Mukkund : o...o...bhabhi muje bata nai aap apne rishab ko itne miss karthe ho? 😉
( o..o..sis i do know you are missing your rishab this much )

Madhu blushes hearing "your rishab".. but she composed herself

Madhu : bhai aisa kuch nai he.... it's just o... breakfast ke liye bi nai aya na...isliye puch rahi thi... ( bro..its not like that...he didn't join us for breakfast na so only asked )

Mukkund smirked knowingly but just nodded his head to madhu....Meanwhile rk enters in his all famous grumpy mood...

Mukkund : ye lo aa gaya apka rishab.. ( see here comes ur rishab )

Saying this he went from there taking rithick with him...to give them some space.... madhu blushes and was nervous because mukkund said it loud.... and rk to heard it... he was annoyed more and was about to go from there but was stopped by madhu..

Madhu : rishab where were u From Morning ?

Rk : why? First of all who are u to ask me all this? I will go where ever i want it's not upto your concern...you are just nanny in your words mother to my son and nothing more.. did u get that? Next time i will not be explaining myself like this did you get that?

He yelled at her and went from there...everyone were enjoying it except nisha 's& mukkund's family.. nisha & mukkund were furious on rk.. madhu was shocked will be an understatement..she was hurt by his words...she couldn't understand why it hurts more because she knows he didn't accept her as his wife.... she was having tears in her eyes.. she don't want to broke down in front of everyone... nisha try to console her..but she ran to her room and closed it..... rithick was also crying seeing his mom crying......

●●●●●●●

Hey sweeties i know this chapter is very short but couldn't help...little busy with my sis wedding preparation...sry sweeties....

■ by next chapter rk's past will be reveled...

■ and by 2 or 3 chapters more i will complete this book...

XOXO
SRUTHI

❤❤❤❤