chapter :22

Hey sweeties here is the update enjoy 😘. .

❤❤❤

Author's pov :

There was a knock on the door..madhu pulled herself from rk...rk growled to himself and went to open the door only to be pushed on the floor by the unknown on his front...madhu was freezed in shock..

Unknown  : Awww. .baby how much I missed you😗😗.

Madhu  who was still now standing in shock couldn't hold herself and started to laugh loudly.....rk glared at her..but it didn't affect her a bit..

Rk : You b****d mukkund get off me first..

Mukkund :  Awww. . I am saying I missed you.. and you are asking me to get off how rude..I hate u Rk. .

Madhu was  laughing historically by the time nisha too joined them radhika following her with frowning rithick on her arms..seeing the scene before them they all started to laugh including rithick..

Rk : shut up  everyone.... and u get off me otherwise...

Mukkund : I will get off only if u say you love me and kiss me..

Others  ( nisha+madhu+radhika ): Ewww...

Rk : stop it now and get off..

Rk yelled in annoyance and mukkund moved away from them..

Madhu  :  I didn't  know you two were gay... poor us..

Both madhu and nisha hi.fied each other..seeing that rk moved closer to madhu not Caring that they have ordiance... rk slightly caressed Madhu's cheek ..madhu shivered because of the proximity.. her cheeks turned dark as tomato..and rk Smirked seeing how her body responds to him and he whispers in her ears

Rk :  You are poor how sad.. wait for sometimes biwi.. I will show you if I am gay or not..

Saying that he nibbled her earlobe softly yet passionately  causing her to close  her eyes and her legs betrayed her she  caught Hold of Rk's shirt in a fist.. they were brought again to this world when someone cleared their throat..it was none other than mukkund... madhu blushed furiously and rk had that victory smirk on his face....

Mukkund  :  if you guys completed your romance can we go for dinner i am hungry..

Rk & nisha : bhukkad........

Mukkund pouted and radhika smiled at him and asked everyone to join for dinner...as usual everyone where having their dinner and madhu was feeding rithick....

Madhu  could feel an intense gaze on her and she knows it's none other than her husband...madhu blushed and mukkund and nisha gave a teasing smirk to rk..for which he glared at them..radhika and rohith were having the  satisfactory smile on their face seeing their children happy.. and about our little kundra then he is so possessive about his mom that he didn't like the look which is father is giving her..because of that she couldn't concrete on feeding rithick but only in blushing..this got our little boy more angry...he showed is opposition by throwing tantrums but unfortunately it didn't work today...he got more and more angry...

Rithick : Maa...

Mukkund and  nisha were shocked listening to rithick but whereas madhu smiled happily at him.. because whenever he calls her mom she was flying on cloud nine...

Mukkund  : he can  speak 😱? 

Rk : yes. . Y are you asking like that? 😬

Nisha : he means when rithick started to speak..

Madhu : yesterday..

Nisha : Awwww....so cute...

Madhu : ya...😍😍

Nisha: What are the words he spoke? 

Radhika : Beta he said only ma.. not more than that..

Rk : yes he didn't even say Papa. .

Everyone laughed at rk...

Mukkund  : champ come on Say chachu  ( uncle )..

Rithick was confused....so he started at his mom then at his granny who both were smiling at him..

Mukkund  : come on champ say.. pls..

Rithick : ch.....u..... chu.....

Everyone laughed when rithick said only chu instead of chachu...

Rk : chu  mukkund. .

Mukkund : shut up...baby come on say chachu... not chu...

Rithick : chu... saying that he started to giggle..everyone smiled at him..madhu and nisha kissed his both cheeks for which he hid his face on his dad's chest..

Nisha  : Awww..he is so cute...baby come on say bua  ( paternal aunt )

Rithick : u.....ua....

Nisha : noo baby say bua....bu. ..a....bua...

Rithick  was irritated by their talks and started to shake his head in no indicating he will not...nisha pouted but just smiled lovingly at him...

All this time rk was teasing mukkund saying " chu"...

Mukkund  : at least he said chu.. for chachu..not like someone who didn't heard him calling pa for Papa. ...😎😂..

Radhika : shut up both of you..he is a kid he will learn more words when he grows up... and han rishu we all know you are his dad and he loves you so no need to pout ok..

Rk : ok..

Radhika : Good now all of you go to bed it's late already...

All : okay good night...

Everyone where happy in their life but we all know after all the happiness you  want to fight the struggles too..

So what pain you think it's waiting for the happy family....

Don't forget to vote and comment..

XOXO

SRUTHI

❤❤❤