chapter :4

Hey  sweeties here is your next chapter....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Rk went to his room after listening actually eavesdropping his mother's and his wife's conversation.. he was smiling unknowingly by seeing madhu's care for him.. he thought madhu is not anything like her... she is different...but it's good different...

________

He shrugged his toughts and was doing something in his file... when his phone rang..  he saw the caller id... and his face lit seeing it..

Hey bro watsup?

Rk smiled listening to the voice...

Dude you are the one who called me...so what's the matter mukund..

M :  Coming straight to the point aren't we? Why can't i  call my brother in general... you hurt my feelings bro...
Rk:  hey, drama queen stop your acting now and spill the matter.. i have work to do..

M :  for your information i am not drama queen but king.. and how much do you work.. then you will be affected by workomenia.. ( rk frowned..and rolled his eyes..) now stop rolling your eyes on the serious note i called you because i and nisha planned to marry in shimla next sunday.. i called mom and dad too but they refused because they are having board meeting coming it seems... but i want you to attend at any cost did you get it..

Rk : mukkund i am happy for you.. but seriously i can't attend dude.. try to understand.. you know everything then why are you forcing me to come there..
M : No rishab you can't run from your past for so long.. and nisha said she wants to talk something important.. and you are coming..not alone but bring my champ and bhabi with you.. its not request..but it's my order..did you get it..
Rk :bhabhi ? Who is bhabhi.. i don't know anyone named bhabhi 😉
M :  so funny bro.. remind me to laugh tomorrow for this joke..but seriously rishab you are bringing madhu with you she is your wife now... and more than that nisha want to talk with her..

Rk frowned listening to mukkund saying nisha wants to talk with madhu..
Rk : what she wants to talk with madhu?  Why?
M :  i do know what she wants to talk but you are coming with your wife and son here that's it.... i booked your ticket.. Tomorrow early morning is your flight ..so get ready..
Rk don't want to go but he can't say no to mukkund because he is like a brother to him.. but he didn't like the idea madhu accompanying him.. ahhh....more than that he booked the flight..this irritated him so much..

Rk :  mukkund i can understand.. but i will come to your wedding but don't expect me to accompany with her..
M : tchk..tchk.. no mr.rishab kundra you are coming with your wife and your son..no more argument in this matter..otherwise i need to show what mukund singhania can do..so get your asses here..byee..
Rk sighed loudly  because he can't argue anymore in this matter.. he wanted to accompany with her there is no more excuses for him..
So he decided to go and talk to madhu. Because they want to board flight early morning.....
He was feeling akward because he didn't have any conversation with her till now.. but he shrugged his thoughts because he can't do anything..he is stuck badly....

________

Rk was wondering where to find madhu..at the same time geeta came to corridor carrying some clothes

Rk :  geeta....hmmm.....tumahara bhabhi kither he.....( geeta where is your sister.in.law)
Geeta was seeing rk as if he is ghoast.. because not even once he cared or asked about madhu.. now he is asking where is madhu.. she smirked to herself and thought to tease him..

G :  Bhai aap tk he na? Kuch hua to nai? Kyon bhabhi?  Muje kuch samaj nai araha.. (  bro are you ok... do you have any problem..  which sis.in. law.. i can't understand anything )

Rk frowned at her...

Rk : i mean.. madhu..... where is she..
G :  O...madhu bhabi..aise bolna chaiye ta na bhai... o unke kamre me he... chotu ke sath... (  o.. madhu sis.in.law you should have said it before she is her room with baby)

Rk didn't wait even for a second. .. geeta was laughing seeing rk..but she wished his brother remain happy always...

Rk was standing outside her room.. he was feeling nervous and akward.... it's first time he is feeling like this.. but he know he wanted to do no matter what...

Rk pushed open the door and went inside her room.. the scene in front of him was like his dream.. his breathe hitched seeing madhu like this...  he do know what is happening to him but unknown feeling crept inside him by seeing her breast feeding rithick and playing with his hair.... a smile crept on his face...
Madhu felt some intense gaze on her she turned to see who it is she frozed seeing rk looking at her dreamily......

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey sweeties that's it for today..hope u like it... do vote and comment...

XOXO
SRUTHI