chapter :28

Hey sweeties here is the update enjoy...

💝💝💝💝💝

Author's pov:

After sending Madhu and rithick with Sultan. RK went back to his room he could still feel Madhu's body lotion smell and rithick's​ baby in his room.. not even a minute passed after leaving of Madhu and rithick but he already miss them so badly..he could see rithick's​ toys scattered around the whole room he thought how everyday rithick will show his toys to him and ask him to play with him if he said he is busy or something the toys which he showed him minutes before will be thrown on his face.. he couldn't help smile at the memory ..

He thought his life totally changed after Madhu entered his life.. he first was not happy with this arrangement but he unknowingly started to fall for her.and he is happy about that...
He wished he could solve the problem soon and start his relationship with Madhu all over again and Make their own family with love all over again... And poor rithick he too need someone to play with ..  this thought itself brought goosebumps on him...he thought how it will be to make slow love to Madhu.. this little thought itself made him to take cold bath..

It was finally night it has been 6hrs since Madhu and rithick went with Sultan.. he was missing them so badly that he distracted himself by doing his office work.. he didn't even check the time until then he got a call...

His lips automatically stretched into beautiful smile seeing the caller ID..

RK : hello biwi already missing me Hun?

Madhu : hello rishab haha.. it's nothing like that..

Rk : really?

Madhu : ya... really....

RK : hmm...but I missed you..

This brought smile on Madhu's face her heart flattered on his words..she couldn't help but blush at his words..

RK : why silent..cat caught his toungue Hun? But I am saying the truth I seriously miss you and rithick so much.

Madhu : we...to..o...too... Miss...y... you...

RK : don't blush when I am not there..

This made her blush more..to distract herself she gave mobile to rithick who was playing with her mother's hair..

Madhu : rithi baby here is your papa talk with him..papa Ko hi bolo

RK smiled listening to Madhu talking with his son.. everytime he listens Madhu talking with Rithick his heart warms with unknown feelings..

He was brought out by his thoughts when he heard a cute tiny voice calling him...

Rithick: pa...

Rk : yup baby..what my champ is doing did u drink your milk?

Rithick :hmmmm..

RK : why my champ is sounding so  full what happened champ?

Madhu : it's nothing rishab he is feeling sleepy thats all...

RK : o..ok I will wait u go and make him sleep first otherwise​ he will be grumpy...

Madhu : hmm ya ok rishab..

Saying that Madhu went to make rithick sleep which was quite easy because Little Devil was so tired today that he immediately fell asleep...

Madhu : hello rishab..

RK : hello did he slept this early?

Madhu : haha .ya he was little tired so he slept without​ any tantrums..

Rk : escaped today Hun?

Madhu : he doesn't trouble lot so stop making my son look like a villian..

RK : Haha ok I surrender..

Madhu : hmm..so did u have dinner?   Don't work more it's already 10 so now stop working and go to sleep.

RK : hmm..ya I had dinner.. and ya I was about to go to sleep but I know I can't sleep today..

Madhu : why?

RK : because today  my cuddly bear is not with me na.... 

Madhu : r.... rishab.... sleep now it's late good night...

RK : hmm..ok don't worry everything will  turn out like before soon.. now have a peaceful sleep and don't forget me to call me tomorrow morning..

Madhu : hmm..ok good night..

Rk : good night sweet heart take care....

💝💝💝💝💝

At morning :

RK was getting ready to  work when he heard a knock on his bedroom door he opened the door to find it's mukkund...

Mukkund : hey RK good morning..

RK : morning..

Mukkund : RK see u know I don't know how to talk around..so I will ask u truly what I did why are u avoiding me?

Before RK could reply to  him he got a call.. he spoke and said short I'm coming and cut the call...

RK :  care to come with me?

Mukkund : where?

RK : you will know!

💝💝💝💝💝

Hey sweeties that's all for today I know I am  late and this update is very short but can't help I am quite busy with college and stuff.. I just don't want to make u all wait for so long.. so I updated this.. hope u guys like it..pls do vote and comment......

XOXO

SRUTHI

💝💝💝💝💝