chapter :23

Hey sweeties here is the update enjoy 😘

❤❤❤❤

Author's pov :

After mukkund and nisha 's  arrival everyone seem to enjoy  more.... radhika decided to go to their ancestral temple which is in interior  of Mumbai..at first both rohith and rk denied saying they have important meetings.. but when mukkund and radhika took control they don't have any other choice but to accept it.....

Finally the day arrived for their journey..  radhika rohith mukkund and nisha decided to come in one car and rk madhu and rithick in one.. of course it was mukkund's idea ... what they don't know Is there is a major hurdle waiting for them....

Radhika  :  Beta we are going  ahead.. you guys follow us.. and han rishu drive slow don't forget madhu and rithick are accompanying you...

Rk : ok  mumma.. I will..and han mukkund you too  drive safe..

Mukkund : I know....

Radhika : ok enough let's start then.. madhu beta break the coconut in front gate so that all evil race will go off..

Madhu : ok mamma...

Saying that  madhu did what she was told.. they all started mukkund's car followed by Rk's...

Rk's  car :-

Rk : Hmmm.. madhu are you okay?

Madhu  (confused ) :    ya I am why are u asking suddenly?

Rk : Because yesterday I saw u slept late and today you woke up early so only..

Madhu :  Haha you are so sweet rishab... i am okay don't worry....

Rk : I am not sweet....

Madhu  just roll her eyes and smile... rithick still now who was sitting silently  till now started to poke his arm which was clutching the steering..

Rk : baby do u need something?

Rithick shook his head up and down indicating  "yes"... madhu caressed rithick's cheek..rithick saw his mom and pointed  his  little finger at his dad...

Madhu :  what baby did Papa did something?

Rk : Hey I didn't do anything okay.. y are you always pointing at me... ? Hun?

Madhu  : because  u  always do something _____

Both madhu and rk  started to argue again neglecting rithick.. he got irritated... he  climbed on his mom's stomach and try to close his mouth with his tiny hand..but madhu just removed his hand and started again..little kundra have a very bad temper for a 11 months old....

Rithick started to sob his eyes were filled with unshead tears...

Rithick  : pa. ...ma.....

Rk stopped the car with a jerk because of that madhu rk and rithick moved front because of the sudden break...  before little one fell down madhu catched him tightly before he hit his head..then he glared at her stupid husband..

Madhu  :  Are you stupid rishab..y did you put sudden break rithick could have got hurt..how irresponsible...

But rk didn't pay any  attention to her blubbering and took rithick from her and placed him on his lap....madhu got irritated by this act..

Madhu  :  what the hell  rishab I am talking __

Rk : shut up madhu.......keep quiet for a minute please....

Madhu glared at him but kept her mouth shut....

Rk turned  towards rithick who was looking so cute in his cry face.. rk smiled lovely at him and kissed his cheek soundly...

Rk : baby  call Papa again..

But Rithick shook his head left and right saying no....madhu was shocked by the sudden information..

Madhu  :  He called you Papa. . But when?

Rk : couple of minutes before when we were busy arguing...

Madhu  : so only you put the sudden break. ..

Rk : yes now keep quite ...

Madhu pouted but kept quite....

Rk : champ... baby.... rithick.. pls baby only once please  ...

Madhu couldn't help but laugh out loud seeing rk begging to rithick..rk glared at her for laughing as usual she neglected it.. rithick  pinched, Rk's cheek rk growled in pain and saw the little devil who by now was busy seeing outside the window...

Rk too saw outside  to see which caught his son's attention..it was little ice-cream  vendor who was busy selling ice-cream to children who were  in the park.... now rk Smirked..

Rk : O...my baby needs ice-cream Papa  will get you for that  you need to call me Papa now...

Rithick  : hun....nmmm..

RkIf you will not call me  i will also will not buy you ice-cream... 😈😈

Rithick : Hmmm. . Pa.....

Rk  ( smiled widely ) :   I love you so much baby... now I will go and get my baby his ice-cream. .okay? 

Saying that he kissed his cheeks again... madhu was till now smiling at the duo.... but suddenly she remembered something....rk who was about to go outside the car... was stopped by madhu..

Madhu  : rishab  stop..you will not buy him ice-cream. .

Rk :  Why?

Madhu  : because he  ate lot of ice-cream yesterday..if he will eat again he may catch cold..

Rithick   glared at his mom and pouted at his dad...rk just smiled .

Rk  : come on madhu nothing will happen..I promise....come baby let's go and buy ice-cream for you and mamma okay?

Rithick jumped in joy..without giving chance   for madhu to talk something both father and son started to walk towards ice-cream vendor.....

Rithick was busy in selecting ice-cream and rk was smiling seeing at him.... then  suddenly they heard loud  *thud* 

Rk turned and frozed in shock.... there his car was hit by a truck and completely  damaged.... rk was too shocked to say or think anything.... only word which came from his mouth was....

Rk : Madhu. .....

That's all for today what you guys think about this chapter. ..what would have happened to madhu... is she will be alive/ dead...... pls vote and comment

XOXO

SRUTHI

❤❤❤❤❤