chapter : 24

Hey sweeties thanks all for your love and support...it really means a lot to me.... love you all so much..... this chapter is dedicated to all  my lovely reader's...especially RumiKhan01 as you asked update for you on your special day..congratulations.....here is the update enjoy 😘

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Rk's pov :

I am feeling contened..If anyone would have said I would be feeling so happy and contened In my life I would have strangled his/ her head.....this is all because of only one person that's my madhu..ya she is mine..and I will not allow anyone to take her away from me.. as promised I took rithick to the ice-cream vendor that little devil was busy in selecting the ice-cream and i was busy in watching my happiness....my thoughts were broken by loud " thud".. I turned to see what it is and frozed in my spot....

There was my car upside-down near the lane in half burnt condition... no words came out of my mouth... my mouth went dried. .now all I could think about only one person..my life. .. my wife... madhu... my madhu yes I love her so much....i thought to propose her on rithick's birthday..and I will.....

I ran near the car with crying rithick in my arms..when I neared the car I heard a faint cry from nearby bush.. I don't know why I didn't feel like searching madhu inside the car rather than I followed the light sound....

There she was sitting near the pond her eyes were swallon because of crying...she got scratch in her forehead.... and her lips were bleeding....my heart squeezed seeing love of my life in that condition...

Rithick  : Maa. .....

After listening to rithick's call she turned her head towards us and frozed in her place..I first saw fear and anger then It all changed to love and care...she came running to us.. took rithick from me and kissed him all over his face... then hugged him tightly to her chest...i wonder how can  she love him so much.....

She saw me without wasting  a second i hugged her like there is no tomorrow which I true because If she is not there with me I don't have have a future.. she buried her face in my chest and started to cry... i patted her back to calm her down..we three were standing same position for couple of minutes...

Madhu  : i was afraid... don't pull the stunt again rishab please..for a second i thought I lost you and my rithi..how can you play with my feelings like that..if really something happened to you both what will I do... don't you think about me..how dare-

Rk : shhh...madhu stop calm down what are you saying I didn't play any prank in fact you did...

Madhu : escuesme?

Rk : What ya..I was busy in buying rithick ice-cream then I heard loud thud when I turned to see there was our car in half burnt condition..I was shocked to core..you even know how frightened rithick was..when I went near the car I heard a silent cry leaving the car like that I followed only to find you here in this condition...what happened tell me?

Madhu : *sob* rishab when you went to ice-cream vendor *sob*I got a call from *sob*  mukkund bhaiya *sob* there was no signal *sob* in car so...  so *sob* I went outside the car..when I came near the *sob* valley I *sob* *sob* heard your voice so I *sob* followed the voice thinking *sob* you came here...*sob*

Rk : shhh..madhu it's ok... but how did you got this hurt...

Madhu : i fell down because of these rocks..

Rithick : Maa. . *sob*....

Madhu  : shhh..baby.. mamma is here..okay. .now don't cry..pls baby....

Rk : come madhu let's get out from here...

I took  Madhu's hand and walked towards the highway road.. my mind was fully running with questions of who planned to kill us...

When we reached our previous spot there were already media and police. ..seeing me the media people immediately came to me with their Mike..seriously....why can't they understand us all they need is gossip to write. ... thank God police stopped them.. Acp came to me asked what happened..I told him everything... he asked me do i suspect anyone I do...so I told him that I by myself will come to his office tomorrow. ..he agreed.. he said he arranged car for us and informed my dad... God now they will freak out.. I took my mobile to call them only to find it switched off.. i borrowed mobile from the acp and called them..dad was happy listening to my voice...after long time I am listening to his sweet words..he asked me how I am? How is madhu and rithick?   I said everything is fine..and asked him to come home so that I can  tell him everything......then we  too started our journey back home..how I planned and how did it went 😥. ..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey sweeties only this much today..madhu is alive..  yey.. so what you guys think about this chapter pls do vote and comment

XOXO

SRUTHI

❤❤❤❤❤