chapter :13

Hey sweeties here is the update enjoy....

Precap : 
Rk and rithick both searched for madhu but couldn't find her. When they were passing the terrace rk heared sobbing sound.  First he tought it was madhu but it turned to be deepali . Rk was shocked will be an understatement ...

Present :

Madhu knew she was late to go downstairs. She was stuck with this gold neck piece which his mother in law gifted her.. after 10 minutes finally she succeeded in it.. when she was about to wake up sleeping rithick..she heard knock on her door. She thought it would be rk.. when she opened the door she saw a women in 5'8 inch little taller than madhu beautifully dressed..she was looking beautiful.. but she couldn't remember who is she..

Madhu :  yes.

Women :   madhubala right i am deepali.. if u don't mind i want to talk with you

Madhu : ya.  I am madhu. But sorry i can't talk now i am little busy

Deepali :  it's about rithick..

That  one word is enough for madhu to follow her like a lost puppy... deepali took her to the terrace adjacent to her room....when they reached there.. no one said a word there were akward silence between them.. madhu was wondering what she was to talk about rithick.. she couldn't wait anymore so she broke the silence between them...

Madhu : er..deepali what u want to say about rithick...

Deepali : Rithick is MY SON

That one word seemed like someone had poured cold water on madhu.. she couldn't digest what she said...she is rithick's mom... that means she will take rithick away from me no..

Madhu  : No .. you are saying lies..

Deepali : come on madhu why should i say lie.. it's the truth..

Madhu : then where were u all these days..

Deepali : it's none of your concern u are just nanny for my son.. now i came to talk to u to say u are not needed anymore...

Madhu :  i am not nanny..he is my son..did u get that..he is my son.. i will not leave him alone...

But deepali didn't say madhu was sobbing.. deepali pushed her aside and sat where madhu was standing before..she couldn't understand it  before then she saw someone entering the terrace it was none other than rk.. rk couldn't see madhu  because she was standing in the dark.. but rithick saw his mom's shall floating in the air so he started to jump in his father's arm to allow him to go to his mother...

Rk : what are u doing here?

That  brought madhu to real world who was busy crying...

Deepali : ah..rk i missed  u so much....

Deepali went to hug rk..madhu couldnt understand why she want to strangle her to death because she is trying to take her son or trying to take her husband....

Rk :  hey u stay away from me and my family otherwise i don't know  what i will do to u....

Deepali :  haha..what family are u taking about.. family which consists of u a naany and him.. if u forgot i will remember u he is my son...

Rk : deepali.....😬😬😬

Rk roared like a wounded lion.. deepali was frightened but she didn't show that in her face.. madhu was taken aback by that.  It's the first time she is seeing him like that .. rithick started to cry more louder..  madhu couldnt see him crying..deepali tried to take crying rithick in her arms..

Madhu : Don't u dare touch my son..

Rk was super shocked seeing madhu here...  deepali just smirked..but her smirk loosened when  she saw the deathly look in her eyes.. madhu took crying rithick in her arms.. rithick stooped crying when he went to his mother..he knows his mom is there to save him from everything...rk couldn't believe madhu was here that means she heard everything...

Rk :  madhu what are  u doing here?

Before madhu could answer deepali told everything..now rk was burning with fury.  He regret every moment he spent with this b***h.. rk controlled himself and asked..

Rk :  what u want now deepali.. i tought u are happy with  sameer with whom you eloped.

Deepali :  i did  wrong rk i shouldn't have believed him and ditched you..that b*****d ditched me.. and married someone..

Rk couldn't help but laugh at her.... but that didn't stop deepali from talking she continued ..

After i got ditched from him i realised i shouldn't have done that to you.. i am feeling guilty for my acts...then i realised i truly love you.. i want you and my son back in my life.. rk please come back to me..leave this low life i know she couldn't make u happy as i do and....

Deepali  couldnt  complete her sentence before that she felt a stinging sensation in her cheeks.. then she realised that rk had hit her...

Rk :  How dare u... hun how dare u ask me to leave my wife.. she is not the low life.. you are.  What do u think about me.  Whenever u want u will ditch me and elope with someone. When he ditches u back you will come back to me and i should accept u ... ..haha..   you are right  my wife doesn't give me so much pain as u gave...... 

Mark my words stay away from my family..the family which consists of   MY WIFE  AND MY SON..

Saying that he took madhu's hands in his and dragged her outside leaving smirking deepali behind ...

Deepali : let's  see  rk how long you will be like this...

❤❤❤❤❤

Hey sweeties that's it for today.. pls do vote and comment

XOXO
SRUTHI

❤❤❤❤