chapter :6

Hey sweeties .i finally completed my semester exam..so as i promised here is the update.......enjoy 😀😀. .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After madhu went to rest room.. Rk was thinking about the plan to keep madhu away from bed.. as  soon as something strikes in his mind his face lit up... he goes to bed where rithick was playing.. he goes near him.. place him in right side of his bed and surround him with pillows.. in left side rk laid.. he was fully stretched in bed.  His both legs were fully occupying the whole bed...he only gave some space for rithick... rithick was seeing his father's action all confused.. seeing rithick's face. RK just smirked.. but said nothing..
After  10 min.. madhu came out from washroom all dressed for night in her white pj's and baby pink top.. her hair was drooping wet.. she was wiping her hair with towel... some water drops fell on RK..he opened his eyes and saw madhu.. his breathe hitched seeing her.. the water drops were drooping feely all over her body from face to neck.. he followed the drops.. the droplet was dripping from her hair to her well defined cheek bones to her pink pouty lips to ner flawless neck and was going deep down her..... madhu felt the intense stair and saw rk directly in his eyes.. she shivered seeing his eyes with so much feelings in it.. lust.... rk came to senses and felt ashamed for drooling at her... there were akward silence in air.. rithick saw both his parents.. and was confused by their behaviour..  he decided to make them Remember his existence...he crawled towards his dad and sat on his lap..this caught rk's attention.. he took rithick in his arms.... madhu too saw it..she decided to less the tension.
"Rishab i asked u to change rithi's dress..but you didn't do it....why? "
"Rithi...who rithi?" Rk asked confused.. rithick listening his pet name..poked his father cheeks saying he is the one who his mom was talking about..
Rk : "o....u mean... rithick... hey... don't call him rithi .. prithy..and all..it feels girly...and ya.. u will always say he is ur son na..then do it yourself ..."
M : "  o..helo he is my son only ok.. i can call him anything i want..infact he likes me calling him rithi.. kyon baby? "
Saying this madhu took rithick from rk.... and kissed him on his cheeks.. he giggled...he too did the same with his mom.. by seeing this rk's lips automatically stretched upwards...but this time it was not smirk..but was smile...then madhu took rithick to washroom cleaned him and make him wear his night dress...Meanwhile rk to changed.. he was laying on bed scrolling his phone.. something got his attention that was madhu's profile in Instagram. ..she was a mutual friend to mukkund and nisha.. he decided to see her profile but her account was private... so he gave her follow request...madhu came to bed and saw rk in phone and thought not to disturb him..... she placed  rithick in middle and laid down on his left side....rk came to sense by dipping of bed and saw rithick laying in bed fast asleep and madhu on his left side who had her eyes closed....he was sooper annoyed...
Rk : " hey...u why are u sleeping here....? Take this comforter and sleep in floor or somewhere else "
M :  " u don't know what is meant to be gentle man right?  See i am not going to sleep in floor if u want u go..and keep your voice low..rithi is sleeping we don't want him to wake up do we?"

Rk : "  hell..i am not going to sleep with u in the same bed "

M : " then don't...see rishab i am sooper tired stop being childish and sleep.."

Rk was sooper pissed off.. she told him childish how dare she..😠😠..he was fuming by now...

Rk: " how dare u called me childish u....?

But he didn't get any reply from her...she was fast asleep...rk too don't want to take the hard floor so he decided to sleep in left side......

* MIDNIGHT*

Madhu was sleeping soundly but she was woken up by loud scream... she wondered who was it.. and saw it was rk..
M : " Rishab stop shouting for God's sake.. i can't sleep..'
Rk : " u ahhh...are...worrying for ur sleep....ahhhh
........take this devil away .....ahhh....from me.....before he.....ahhhh.....make me bald......ahhhh...

Then only madhu noticed rithick was having hand full of rk's hair...she released rk's hair slowly from his hold... and patted him to sleep... rk sighed in relief.. he re.did his hair.... madhu just rolled her eyes seeing  his melo drama...madhu was going to sleep again but was stopped by rk..

Rk :  "madhu stop... u sleep beside me..and put this devil that side ..i cant sacrifice my hair again.."

M : "Don't u dare say him devil again... but last what i remembered was someone said not want to sleep with me or something "..

Madhu  taunted him.. and rk do know what to say...madhu laughed loudly and did what she was told....

*Next Morning *

Rk woke up first he felt weight on his shoulder he saw madhu sleeping peacefully...keeping her head on his shoulder...pair of hand were on her neck and legs on her stomach ...rk raised little to see the pair of hands and legs belong to our little kundra who was sleeping peacefully like his mom keeping his head on her breast...rk smiled a little..released himself from her hold carefully not to wake her up... he  succeeded in his attempt...he freshen himself and went downstairs to see nisha sitting in living room drinking coffee..

Rk : morning nish..

Nisha : morning
rk..slept well?

Rk remembered that he didn't sleep  peacefully like this for years...this brought smile on his face...nisha understood and was happy for his friend..

Rk " ya..i  slept well...anyways where is the annoying one"

Nisha :  no idea..may be sleeping..

Rk nodded his head in understanding .
Nisha :  rk  i want to ask u something? 

Rk : ya?

Nisha : why don't you say everything to madhu rk?

Rk understood about what nisha was talking..
He was annoyed by this

Rk " o...y do u think i will tell her?"

Nisha : "rk she is ur wife..she is having every right to know about u and D.............

Rk :  "stop ok...she is not my wife just mom for my son that's it.. "

Nisha : " o...acha then why whenever i am talking about her u are smiling...don't u dare deny that u are feeling peaceful with her"

Rk know nisha was right.. but he couldn't accept it...so he just went from there...what they do know is pair of ears heard it.......

●●●●●●●●●●

Hey sweeties so how was the update..

Who do you think the pair of ears belong to?

Stay tuned •••••••

Do  vote and comment...

XOXO
SRUTHI

❤❤❤❤❤