chapter :5

Hey beautiful people...here is ur next update...hope u guys enjoy it..

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Madhu was feeding rithick....when ever she feeds him she feels like their bond is growing Stronger and stronger...
Rithick was drinking her milk without any worry.. by seeing him her lips automatically stretches into smile... she was smiling and ruffling his hair...... she could feel someone's intense gaze on her at first she tought it was just her imagination....but she was feeling again so she turned het head to see who it was.. there.... she frozed in her spot.. there was standing none other than rk with dreamy look.... madhu couldn't react when she saw him standing in her door frame..later her brain proceed to think why he is giving dreamy look to her..when she tought she realised in which condition she is.. her tshirt were removed from right side.. rithick was drinking milk so her assets were clearly in view... when she realised her state....she searched for something that could cover her assets...but it was late because.. our hero was already frozed and he definitely need to take a cold shower.... when madhu was shattering things in bed.. rk was confused first later he realised what he was doing.. he was shamelessly o ogling her assets.....he was irritated by his own behaviour... Meanwhile madhu found something that could help her that was baby towel... madhu closed her assets which were in display by that towel..our little kundra didn't like the idea so he kicked the towel from his mom..and continued with his drink..madhu tried again but all went in vein.....rk was amused and turned back...so now his back only is visible for her....

Rk : hmm...madhubala...
Madhu was shocked because it's the first time he is calling her by her name.... and it's the first time he is talking with her after marriage.......but she composed herself...and replied..

M : yes...

Rk : hmm..we are going shimla tomorrow for my friend's wedding he asked me....oops.....sry...ordered me to bring u with me..so tomorrow early morning flight pack your's and Rithick's bag......we will start at sharp 6 from here.... ok? Any doubt? See u tomorrow.. pack your bag...

Poor madhu how much shock she will get in a single day... when her mind registered his words... she was fuming in anger...
"That jerk freaking ordered me.. not even asked if i am ok with it.. "
She released herself from rithick took him carefully and placed him on bed... then she wore her shirt properly and went near rk who was about to go out of the room

M : Hmm... rishab why do u think i will come with you... u even didn't asked if i am ok with it...first of all who are you to order me hun?

Rk was stunned because she called her rishab but not rk.. no one called him as rishab.. they call him rishu or rk or mr.kundra.. but she is the one who called him as rishab...he liked it....

Rk : you are coming that's it..i don't want any arguments about this topic....

M :Who do u think you are? I will not come did u get that...

Now madhu was yelling... rk went near her grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him..she dashed to his hard chest rk caged her by keeping hands on her both the shoulders and pulled her more towards him.. they shared a cute eye lock..

Rk : As i said before i don't want any arguments in this topic.. you are coming that's it.. and hun for your previous question.. last when i saw i am your husband... and i think i am rk.. be ready by 6...ok...

Rk pushed her away from him not with so much force though.. but she landed herself in bed.. she couldn't talk against him... why....because his close proximity is till affecting her...... his minty breathe, wooden colange everything seems intoxicating.... then his perfect pink lips..how it will be like to kiss those lips?.. she chids herself for thinking like that.....when rk went outside from madhu's room he saw his mom standing there..she didn't say anything to him as usual just glared him and went inside...rk just shrugged and went to his room to pack...