chapter : 15

Hey sweeties here is the update enjoy 😘😘. . And thanks for all my beautiful reader's for votes and comments...

❤❤❤❤❤

Author's pov :

Madhu was dressed up in white Kurt a her eyes were red and swelled up because of crying.. rithick was with rk who was sitting next to madhu supporting her... madhu was so lost In her world she don't have any feeling about the outer world.. she was continuesly staring at the person who laid lifeless before her.. it was her mom.... she couldn't digest the fact that her mom really left her to fight with the cruel world all alone... thinking all of that another series of new tears flowed from her eyes....rithick couldn't see his mom crying he with his wobbly legs stood from his father's lap and moved towards his mom.. rk kept his hand behind him so that he won't fell down... rithick reached his mom and wiped her tears.. seeing this radhika who was sitting near to madhu..couldn't stop her sob.. rk went to his mom and he too like his son tried to wipe his mother's tears.. but a look from his mother stopped him....he moved away from her......

After 1 hour the priest asked malik who was busy laughing with his sister not caring that the women who died was his own wife... but nah!  He was busy with his sister cursing his deceased wife and daughter...

Priest  :   Are you the husband of the lady?

Malik :   unfortunately yes.. and ye I am saying before hand don't expect me to do anything for that b***h..

Unknown :  Stop it malik..

Malik  shuddered hearing the voice he turned to see who it was. . It was his son -in- law Rk. Rk glared at him but malik just Smirked.. actually malik's conversation was heard by everyone there rk couldn't stand silent so he roared in anger.. in all of this madhu didn't react anything....

Rk :  sir u tell me what u want?

Rk asked camly to priest..

Priest :  sir the time is passing so we should do her muktidan ( final ceremony  i actually don't know if it's the right word pardon me guys)..  so I want  her husband to do some puja to make her soul rest in peace....

Malik huffed and rk glared at him...

Rk :  sir is this puja only performed by husband or..

Priest :  No beta it can be performed by husband or son..

Rk :  Then ok I will perform the puja

Before  priest could say anything sultan came there..rk huffed at him....

Sultan :  It's OK rk u don't have to worry I will do it for my massi..

Rk :  Mr. Kapoor there's nothing to worry about it will be my pleasure to do it for "MY MAA"...

for the first time after 2 years both radhika and rohith smiled at rk.. they were happy for what he was doing..on the other hand madhu was shocked she was greatful for rishab she thought...

Priest  :  So in you both who is her son?

Sultan & Rk :  Me...

Priest :  so you both are her son.. good.now you both go and take bath and we will  start puja..

Both  sultan and rk had their bath changed themselves to panjakajam  ( type of dothi)  and started to the puja.. radhika and rohith were proud of their son and madhu was overlemed..