chapter : 19 birthday bash

Hey sweeties here is the update enjoy 😘

❤❤❤❤❤

Author's pov :

The kundra's were so happy..madhu was having tears in her eyes... rithick recognised he was the center of attention..he hid himself in crook of his mother's neck... madhu smiled happily..are happiness have no bounds.. rk smiled seeing everyone happy..but he is little sad too..

Rk : champ.. say Papa. .

Rithick saw his dad as some alien..madhu and the elder kundra's couldn't hold they laughed..rk frowned at him seeing everyone laughing at his dad he Scowled at them and closed his mom's mouth with his little palms stopping her from laughing...rk was amused..he felt so happy because he thought someone is there in the house to support him..

Later he went to office because there was some important work was going on..he was searching for some file and came forward with Madhu's cv. ( those who forgot madhu works on Rk's company )

He opened it and saw her UG & PG certificates in which she Scored good marks then he saw her birth certificate.. he was shocked to see it because 22 June was her birthday and today is 21...
How he is going to prepare for her birthday....he got a brilliant idea and called someone..

🎶🎶🎶🎶

Night kundra recideny :

Madhu was arranging dinner in dining table...radhika comes to her

Radhika : Beta why are u doing all this. Mala ( maid) is there she will do it..

Mamma : it's okay mamma it's almost over..if you can please call pappa and rishab for dinner..

Radhika : Hmmm. .okay beta

Everyone have their dinner in utter silent which madhu felt as something Is fishy. because madhu knows these kundra's can't be quite..unusually rithi was also very silent and was eating his baby food from her hand without creating any fuss.. when is completely strange. .

Madhu : is everything fine?

Rohith : haan beta why?

Madhu : Then why you guys are unusually quite..

Radhika : o..o

Rk : it's nothing.. it's just that we don't have mood to talk..now stop arguing and eat your food silently

Rk shuts her of..and madhu pouts at his rude behaviour..

After sometimes everyone retire to bed..madhu was last she went to pick rithick who was playing with his toys in living room..

Radhika : Hmmm. .madhu i want to ask you something?

Madhu : ya mamma

Radhika : Er. .it's just that i thought I will keep rithick with me for tonight.. do you have any problem with it?

Madhu : No ..No mamma I don't have any problem..he is your grandson..you can spend time with him when ever you want..

To rithick

Baby u will sleep with daadi today ok?

Unusually rithick too obeyed her without creating any fuss..

Madhu : STRANGE. .

Muttering to herself she went inside her room where he met rk working seriously with his laptop and files..she rolled her eyes pick some files which was in her side and kept that near his lap... then she went to change..after 10 minutes when she came out she saw rk already laid in bed..she got shock at first because she knows rk who works till 12 at night..but now it's only 10.. she shrugged her thoughts and went to bed..but she couldn't sleep because she always sleep cuddling to rithick as now he is with her M.I.L. she couldn't do anything...

RK was just acting as if he was asleep but at fact he was not he was waiting for madhu to come out of washroom..when she came out he heard small gasp left from her mouth he knows she will be shocked who doesn't a workaholic rk who usually works till 12 or more than that slept at 10... soon he felt her laying next to bed..he thought she will sleep so he can do his work without any disturbance..but soon he felt her turning here and there in bed..he frowned at first not guessing for what she can't sleep..then he got the answer as his cuddling bear A.K.A rithick was not here she couldn't sleep..so helped her by cuddling her to sleep. Where our little madhu got shocked again. Poor her how many surprises in a single day.