chapter :3

Hey sweeties here is your next chapter..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Third person 's pov :
It had been ten days from rk and madhu's marriage... there is no communication with eachother.. they are like strangers who live in the same roof.. but madhu bonded well with everyone other than Rk. Rohith and radhika consider madhu as their own daughter..same with madhu.. they are more important to her.. when rohith asked her to call her papa on 3rd day after marriage.. she was so emotional..she didn't get her father's love and care from childhood.. because her father was a drunkard.. he is selfish.. his happiness only matters to him but not others...but she was happy because she gets love from her father in law who consider her as his own daughter..
After marriage she got a loving family... her son rithick.. he is life to her.. no one can say madhu is not his biological mom... madhu with the help of radhika went to treatment of increasing her metabolism and harmones so that she can breast feed her son..nowadays own mother don't want to breast feed her child because she thinks her beauty will go off.... but here madhu is doing everything opposite...
After marriage she noticed everyone are ignoring rk.. he won't talk to his parents... he won't join them for breakfast or dinner... he too don't give attention to rithick..in morning when he goes to office he will see rithick playing in living room with madhu or radhika.. he just goes to him pecks is forehead and goes off...madhu do know what to do.. she was feeling sad for rk. As his own parents are ignoring him..she knows how it feels to be ignored by parents.. she too wondered why rk is not spending time with rithick... she tought it's all because of their marriage.. he may be forced by his parents so he is ignoring them and rithick  bonded with her...may be he will be upset with the fact.. whatever it will be.. rk is  her husband she denies it or not.. she can understand him that he is depressed over something... you know sometimes love doesn't want communication to know the feeling of their loved once.. madhu is not in love with rk.. but at the same time she don't hate him..she knows it's something in his past which is disturbing his present.. with all these thoughts in her mind she went to kitchen to prepare baby food for rithick.. when she went to kitchen..she saw radhika cutting vegetables by seeing some serial in tv... their maid geeta to accompanied her.. both were talking about some scenes in that serial.. radhika saw madhu asked her to come near her.. madhu went to radhika and sat on the kitchen slab... radhika cupped her face and with utmost care she asked,
" beta kya hua? Why are u sad?  ( dear what happened whu are  u sad?)

Kuch nai mama... kuch soch rahi ti that's all....
(Nothing mom just was thinking about something )

But radhika was not convinced with her answer.. but didn't push her...
Madhu couldn't keep her toughts so decided to ask radhika..

Mamma muje apse kuch puchna hei.. uske pehle aap muje promise karo ki aap mujse gussa nai karoge aur sach batayegi... tk?  ( mom i need to ask you something before that promise me that you will not become angry and will only tell truth ok? )

Radhika was shocked by madhu's question..  but she knows this situation will occur one day.. and she decides to tell her the truth as there is no point in hiding things..
Beta u are  my daughter l didn't say it only for words..but i mean it from my heart... so ask me whatever you want to ask.. i promise i will not get angry nor tell lies.... now common shoot your questions..
Madhu smiled widely listening to her..

Mamma muje sirf he samaj me nai arahe he ki aap aur papa rk ko neglect kyon kar rahe ho? Aur o bi rithick ke saath vakt ni bita rahe hen ?  Ye sab humare shaadi ki vajese he kya?  Pls mamma aisa hi hey to pls une neglect mat kejiye pls mamma o bouth depressed lag rahe hen.. ye sab me unki biwi ki vajese nai bol rahi hoon balki me ....me....

( mamma i don't understand why u and dad neglect him.. and he too is not spending time with rithick.. is this all because of our marriage..pls mamma if so.. don't neglect him he is so depressed because of this.. i can see this... i am saying this not because i am his wife but because......be.....cause)

Radhika laughed kissed her forehead.. anyone can see love and pride for madhu in her eyes... the outsider's may think they are mom and daughter instead of mother. In. Law and daughter. In .law..

Beta i can't tell you anything because i am not the one who should give your answers... it'syour husband who should answer it.. it will take time.. wait patiently... and  one thing i can say is it's not related to your marriage...so don't be confused.. that make one thing clear..you are an angel to our life.. and rithick's.. so be cool.. and for now make baby food for rithick.. otherwise "your son" will scowl at you for not getting his food ..

The word "YOUR SON" brought smile in her face.. she knows whatever happens in future she will not leave her son nor her parents.. and she replayed radhika's words.. and decided to wait patiently till time comes because she knows mom can't ve wrong.. with that she went to do her work..
She doesn't know all their conversation was heard by another pair of ears.. it's none other than Rk........he came home because his meetings were cancelled..when he was passing by kitchen he listened to their conversation..smiled lightly and went towards his room....

---------------------

Hey sweeties hope u like this chapter... pls do vote and comment..

XOXO
SRUTHI