Epilogue

Hey sweetie's the epilogue is here enjoy 😘.

💝💝💝💝💝

Author's Pov :

After 2 years.

Madhu was sitting and reading a magazine in living room when she heard small and large foot steps coming her way. She smiled realising who is it.. she gently raised from sofa having one hand on her baby bump ya Madhu is pregnant this is her last trimester. She went near the door to see her both men's coming towards her she smiled lovingly at them.. but the thing which they said only made her to frown..

Rithick : Mama you care...car..

RK : it's careless champ.. your mama is careless as always.

Rithick : echatly . ( Exactly)

Madhu couldn't help but smile seeing her 2 year old son trying to immitate his father.. as true to their looks both dad and son are same they have same taste and mainly they are possessive about Madhu.. when they learned that Madhu is pregnant they didn't allow her to go to restroom alone and more than that rithi who always supports his mom jumped to his dad's side and started to spy on his mother.. but madhu was smart She admitted Rithi to play school but our little Kundra was more smart he wooed his grand mother on his charms some how made her to agree to act as a spy. Back to present , rithick went to play school as usual and rk went to office.. suddenly he got call from his saying that Madhu didn't have her breakfast that's it for him it was already time for rithick to come back home so he went directly to rithick's school picked Rithi then said about what his mom did both Kundra's got angry And made their way to home..

RK : why didn't you have your breakfast today?

Madhu : I didn't feel like.. ahhhh....

Madhu cried in pain when contractions suddenly hit her.  RK went to her side immediately and made her sit and started to relax her and poor little Rithi was started to freak out seeing his mom like that so he went near her and started to rub madhu's belly with his little hands in order to make her feel better.. this made Madhu and RK smile.. Radhika adviced to the Madhu to take to doctor because it's the date for her labour .
As Radhika thought Madhu went to Labour on the same day and gave birth to handsome son who was looking replica of Rithick that means he is also the replica of RK. RK and Madhu named the baby as Rithvik Rishab Kundra.

Leap after 25 years :

Anchor : we hearby present the award of  CEO of the year to Mr. Rithick Kundra from Kundra enterprises.

There came rithick in all his charms he was sinfully handsome. He came to stage head high his walk screamed power..

Rithick :  Thank you gentleman for giving this precious award . Its the first award after I took the post of CEO. And it means a lot on this special day I like to thank my parents Mr.& Mrs. Rishab Kundra to always being supportive and to my little brother Rithvik Kundra who gave the encouragement to achieve more.. and last but not least I want to get this award from my mom if you guys don't mind..

Anchor : ofcourse not.

Rithick went down the stage and went towards madhu who was by now having tears in her eyes seeing her son all grown up.. he took her mother's one hand and Rithvik took her other hand both her son escorted her to stage then the anchor gave the trophy to madhu..Madhu pulled rithick down to her by his neck tie because he was taller than her.. which brought smile on everyone's face and kissed his forehead.. then he passed the award to his son who was standing next to her.

Hey sweetie's the epilogue too got over hope you guys enjoyed this book..and TQ 😊 once again for your love and support.. hope you guys enjoyed this too....pls do vote and comment..

XOXO

Sruthi

💝💝💝💝💝