chapter :8

Hey sweeties..actually i first planned to complete this story in 2 or 3 chapters...as you guys want this story to continue longer.. i am going to do that ... here is ur update enjoy...

❤❤❤❤

Madhu went to her room closed the door and cried...what she couldn't understand was for what she is crying..this is not a new thing to her..from childhood she is facing this hate towards her.. she was bad mouthed by her own father and her relatives.... only her mother padmini was supportive to her... but she too faced lot by her husband to save her daughter...
When first padmini asked malik to join little madhu to school he directly denied saying he don't want to waste his money on her..then padmini did some work and saved money for her education...madhu was 13 years and she was studying for her exams.. that was the first time when she saw her mom getting  abused by her father... madhu tried to rescue her mother.. but malik bet her to death... that was not the end of it next day he bought a women to home and did nasty things before her and her mother... above all that he named her and her mother as w****s.......that was the first time she raised her voice against her father.. at first she was abused.. but when she couldn't take that long she complained to police and malik was arrested for abusing... madhu and padmini thought they can live in peace.... but this society proved it wrong... there are many wolves who are hunting for preys... only they know how they protected themselves...  she some how completed her masters and was selected to campus in kundra industries.... she was happy she thought now she can keep her mom happy and get her whatever she needs... but what she didn't know was padmini bailed malik from jail... in these 6 years she was constantly visiting malik... when ever she visit's him she asks padmini to bail him.. but she didn't do.. in her latest visit malik said he is ill and he is ashamed of all his deeds and want his family back to him... padmini trusted his words because she was blind in love.. she bailed malik from jail... madhu didn't like this action of his mom.. but padmini said he changed but she was proved wrong when she continued to abuse her.... madhu totally lost her mental peace..that was the time when radhika kept the proposal to malik... malik didn't think about his daughters future.. but he was blinded by money which radhika was offering...madhu denied the proposal but malik threatened her saying he will kill her mom...how much she is independent.. but still she was afraid of his threats... so she agreed to marry rk.. she don't regret her decision because if she didn't marry rk she wouldn't have got mother in radhika father in rohith and a handsome son who loves her to death in rithick... she too loves  rithick her as own... now she can't imagine her life without rithick....

She knows on her marriage day itself rk made it clear for her that she is only mom to rithick and nothing more... but at first when he said she didn't feel anything..but now when he repeated same words she do know why his words hurt her to hell...
She cried her heart out... and sobbed covering her face in pillow....she do know why she is crying for his words or for her fate or for her past... but she cried herself to sleep.....

******

At  same time nisha followed her to her  room... she was worried  for madhu...but she can clearly hear her cry... rithick was also crying uncontrollably... he wanted to go to his mom... nisha tried to convince him but he didn't stop....mukkund too tried his luck but everything went in vein... mukkund was furious on rk...

Rk  couldn't understand why her tears make his heart stab...... all the relatives who noticed the scene started gossiping among themselves...

Lady 1: did you notice this that girl was abandoned by her own husband...

Lady 2:  ya i think she would have cheated on him..so only he abandoned her...

Lady 1:  ya but he looks so handsome and rich.. i do know why that girl search  for another men...

Lady 2 : ya i also think that child is not his......

Rk  heared the ladies gossiping..he totally lost  his cool when they questioned about his son and character of his wife...

Rk :  stop...!  You guys do know anything so just keep your views to yourself...

Mukkund heard  everything.............

Mukkund :  see rk what you did..... now stop creating more scene and come with me..

And you ladies  you are guest for my wedding that doesn't mean you will talk ill about my sister.. if so it will be glad if u guys leave from here.. 

With that  mukkund dragged rk to garden..and rk was still in shock listening his words...

Mukkund  :  Are u satisfied now?  What was that girl's fault hun? To take care of her step son as her own when his own father didn't care....

Rk was silent..because he know he is at fault..... what mukkund said was true... madhu cared for rithick as her own... when  he himself didn't care for him so much....... she was ashamed of himself... and he was silent because he don't have answer for his questions..

Suddenly nisha comes there with crying rithick....the little face was totall pink and his eyes were red because of continuous crying.... but that little one was not willing to give up unless he gets what he want...

Mukkund  : is he still crying?

Nisha  : yes and he is not stopping.. i tried my best... ma ( mukkund's mom) too tried but he didn't stop...

Rk :  give him  to me..

Nisha :  no need i can take care of my nephew on my own..

Rk :  nisha please give him to me i will try to console him...

Nisha nodded her head and passed rithick to rk.. but rithick turned his face..and clutched nisha's clothes tight in his  hand..and started to cry louder......... rk was ashamed....

Rk :  champ i am sorry come to papa... we will go and buy  toys for you....

But rithick nodded his head in no......and hugged nisha even tight...

Mukkund  :  Everything can't  be bought by money rk...

Rk couldn't say anything and sat in sofa defeated... both nisha and mukkund started their mission console rithick...

Madhu  :  rithi....

The three  frozed on listening madhu's voice... and for the first time rithick stooped crying and jumped happily to her mother's  arm... madhu Lovingly patted rithick's back and went back to her room.....

Trio were still frozed..... nisha was the one who came out first...

Nisha :  i can't believe madhu is so selfless... she is really a gem.....

Mukkund :  yes she is but some one can't understand the value of it...

Rk again didn't say anything and started to go outside..

Mukkund  :  for once stop running and face it...be a man rk...

Rk :   it's not easy.......

Mukkund :  i know it's not easy... but atleast try.. take your time to accept her and to say her your past... but atleast respect her.. not as your wife atleast as rithick's mom...
Give your relationship a chance... please...

Rk just nodded his head.....

❤❤❤❤❤

Hey sweeties that's it for today..how was the update.. pls do vote and comment....

XOXO
SRUTHI