chapter :30

Hey sweetie's here I's the update enjoy 😘

💝💝💝💝💝

Authors's pov :

Madhu reached the place in a record time. she was welcomed by ever so silent school and the air itself had little coldness to it. she don't know why ever so peaceful coldness made her shudder this time. she turned left and right to see whether anyone is here or not. to her utter disappointment she couldn't feel anyone. her thoughts were broken when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Sultan : Madhu are you sure you will be okay?

Madhu : Bhai (bro) don't worry i will bee fine. infact rishab is inside only na he promised that he will not allow anything to harm me or rithi so don't worry . you go home now poor trish she is babysitting rithi alone.sometimes he show more tantrums.

before sultan could say anything they heard a voice from behind. madhu frowned at the voice and turned around to see the b***h in all her glory.

Deeepali : hey nanny you are here so early just for your so called husband. awww i am impressed with your behanji type.

sultan : shut up you... you dont have any right to talk about her she is behanji but you are a b***y s**t who dont care about her son and left him behind just for money.

Deepali: shut up----------

before deepali could say anything madhu stopped her by holding her harm harshly.

Madhu : listen deepali i didn't come here for this. so just stop making fuss out of everything and take me inside where my rishab is there. and bhai you please go home and take of trishna and rithi.

AT THE SAME TIME INSIDE :

Rk fell down in shock after listening to mukkund. he couldn't believe what he heard just now. A friend who he thought more than that just betrayed him. and the irony is that he don't feel ashame of it.but he cooly says that he should have experienced more. all he could utter was simple-

RK : Why?

Mukkund :  Hahahaha... what you mean by why rk. who i see the great rishab kundra by seeing whom the whole business industry fear doesn't have words to talk after knowing his friend who he respected as s**t as betrayed him. isn't it hillarious.---

before mukkund could say more the door opens only to see deepali standing with madhu. as soon as Madhu saw her rishab her heart broke seeing him that state. she can feel how broken he was. she directly ran to rk and took him for a bone crushing hug. rk could feel her his heart beat slowed down a little he could feel peace being in her arms. but he couldn't utter a word to her nor resiprocate her hug. he was just feeling solace in her and he was just enjoying it. their moments were disturbed when the beast started to open his mouth again. 

Mukkund : it's good to see you both romancing but trust me there is more in the story to go. let's see after listening to it all my dear bhabhi supports her husband.

Madhu : Then you are wrong bhai...oops... you are not worth to call that i don't think any brother will plan to kill their sister. so mukkund i will always support my husband my rishab till my last breathe did you get that.

Mukkund : Whatever, so where were i ya rk you didn't see me as your friend but you saw me as a loyal servant who fulfills all his needs. every single need. You remember we met in this same school and at the same class. you were from a rich family and i am from a middle class background. i thought you will be a rich brat but you proved me wrong by behaving good with me and scoring good marks in the class. you were teachers pet and every girl ran behind you for your looks. My dad who wont spare me a glance respected you loved you more than me or i should say more than his kids. Deepali my little sister was head over heels in love with you. but you didn't spare her a single glance.