chapter : 18

HEY SWEETIES HERE IS YOUR UPDATE ENJOY....

❤❤❤❤❤

Pastrithick trying to gain attention from madhu but It end in vein so he got angry on her.. rk made use this opportunity to annoy madhu.. he was doing it  for fun..  but that simple thing created insecurity in madhu..

Present :

Madhu's pov:

I know rishab is just trying to annoy me by not letting me to make peace with rithi.. what I couldn't understand is rithi won't go to anyone if I was there.. he will eat only i feed him..but today when I went to feed him he didn't eat...

It brought  tears In my eyes.. I wiped it..  everyone may think it's just a simple matter then why I am overreacting for it... then I will just say you will not understand a mother's feeling.. I agree i am not biological mother of Rithi.. but he is my soul I can't live without him.. he is the reason today why I have a family..

For every girl her husband brings new relations to her which in future changes to her  as  her own.. but In my case my son got me a family...

When  at first rishab said I am not his wife  but only a mother to rithi..I didn't get hurt or angry..but I was happy that I am mother to my rithi... but latter i and rishab came closer this also only because of rithi...

Whatever happens I will not let my rithi go away from me.. what if he goes to deepali..he will not because he don't like her...he doesn't like you too argued my brain.. it's nothing like that he loves you he is just little angry with you that's it.. said my heart.... i felt little relaxed after listening to it.. it's all started because you decided to work  complained my brain..my heart too accepted for it..

Today also because of that presentation only i neglected him..I decided to talk with Papa and rishab about this.. I went to living room to see everyone were there.. mamma was instructing something to Maid. . My baby was sitting on his papa's lap and was listening to their conversation.. this brought a smile on my face.. I went near to them ,  Papa and rishab were discussing some office matter.. mamma saw me and raised her eyebrow questioning what?  I just smiled at her saying Nothing...

Madhu :  Papa, Rishab Muje aap logo se kuch baat karni he..

( Dad rishab I want to talk something with you guys )

Rohith  : Bolo beta

( say dear)

Madhu   : Hmmm. . O. ..actually  Papa..I was thinking to quit my job..

Rk :  What? ?

Rk's pov :

It was fun  to annoy madhu.. after   lunch  madhu left to our room..mom came to me and said I shouldn't have supported rithick.. madhu is sad.. I reassured her saying it's just for fun.. by today I will clear everything..she literally threatened Me saying you better... dad  too just glared at me..

I mom and dad were  sitting in living room mom was instructing something to maid and rithick was sitting in my lap listening to mine and dad's business matters.. I think this boy will become a great business man in future 😉... i saw madhu coming there.. I didn't paid any attention.. I saw rithick who saw madhu first then turned his attention towards dad.. seriously this boy do whatever I do.. copy cat.. 😡.. when I was busy in my thoughts I saw madhu and dad talking..the only thing which I listened was..

Madhu :Hmmm. . O. ..actually  Papa..I was thinking to quit my job..

RkWhat? ?

I was literally shocked.. why the hell she is thinking of leaving her job..

Rk  :  Why you want to leave the job suddenly?

Madhu :    rishab I want to give my all concentration to rithi.. because of me doing my job i can't  give him my full attention..you saw today what happened..

I was  awestruck I don't know  if anybody will think like this.. I smiled at her..   Dad too smiled at her took her hands and made her sit next to him..

Rohith :  Beta you don't need to quit your job...we all know you are a good mother to rithick.. and about today's incidence then-

Radhika : it was the game played by both father and son..  that's it....tell her rishu..

Mom narrowed her eyes at me I smiled sheepishly at madhu..

Rk :  Hmmm.ya madhu  it's true.. actually rithick is not angry with you.. first of all how did you think he will stay angry on you after all he is a "MAMA'S BOY"..

Madhu :  But.. he didn't come to Me and not even allowed me to feed him..

RkHmmm.  It's because I thought to annoy you.. I said to him i  will take you and him to beach tomorrow he instantly agreed..which is true though...

Madhu :  so u guys played with me..hun?

Rk :  it's not like that hmm-

Madhu : not a word..

She is seriously so feisty..  even though she is angry she is looking hell hot God... everyone laughed seeing my condition  including that little devil..what he don't know Is he is the next target *evil laugh*

As I said madhu  sat in her knees in front of me.. so that she will match his hight .

Madhu   : you.. Mr. Rithick  kundra..don't talk with me..mamma is angry with you.. you
Played prank on me joining your Papa na now be with him...

Saying this she stood and started to go towards kitchen..we all know she can't stay angry on her son even for a second..  she was about to go..  but was stopped by a cute voice..

Rithick :  Maa..

We all were shocked. This is the first word he talked. . I was jealous because he didn't say Papa first but more than happy to hear him talk. .

Madhu rushed to him and took in her arms  and kissed his cheek soundly..followed by mom dad and at last me..

This is how our day end today..

❤❤❤❤

Hey sweeties hope you liked this update...please do vote and comment.....

XOXO

SRUTHI

❤❤❤❤❤❤