chapter:25

Hey sweeties here is the update enjoy...

❤❤❤❤❤

Author's pov:

RK and Madhu reached Kundra mansion..by the time they reach rithick was already slept in Madhu' arm.. they entered the mansion only to be welcomed by silence that means others didn't arrive still... As it was raining heavily outside Madhu and RK was fully drenched.. rithick was fully covered with RK's blazer..

RK: Madhu let's first go and freshen up.. I think by the time the others will also reach..

Madhu: hmm.. ya..ok..

They went to their room but there was a Akward silence between​ them.. rk took his clothes from wardrobe and went inside loo without saying anything.. on the other hand Madhu dressed sleeping rithick first and then put him in his crib so that he will not fall.. then afterwards Madhu too went to freshen up...

When Madhu returned from washroom she saw RK in bed lost in some thoughts she didn't like the frown lines which appears on his forehead..  Madhu silently went near him and kept her hand in his shoulder......

RK : Now only mukkund called because of the heavy rain they blocked all the road it seems..so they will arrive only when the roads are unblocked which will be max in morning...

Madhu: o God.. are they okay..where they are going to stay for the night.. already mamma have veezing problem this climate will give more trouble.. staying in car at this climate is not good...

RK : ya.. I know.. they are oksy.. they took a room in nearby hotel it seems.. so nothing to worry relax..

Only now rk saw in what attire she is in.. she was wearing a baby pink silk see through nightie which only reached till her knees.. she was looking damn sexy...Madhu saw changes on his look which now protrays lust and passion for her.. she felt heat rushing to her cheeks....

Madhu: I...my....all...my night wears are in laundry...only this was left so ---...

RK kept his finger on her rosy lips to silence her...her breath caught when RK leaned towards her..

RK : shhh.. you don't want to say anything... True to say you are looking breath taking in this dress.. I love to see you in this dress every night.. if you don't put any then too I don't have any problem..

Madhu was all crimson listening to all his words..she don't know what to do.. If she said she feels nervous then it would be an understatement..she felt whole zoo jump in her stomach..

Rk was all the time eying her lips he felt sudden urge to feel her lips..he leaned towards her she closed her eyes not able to control the emotions when they were about to kiss eachother there was a loud cry which disturbed their moment...

Madhu pulled herself from RK only to see her son looking at her with tears in her eyes..she went near him and took the crying rithick in her arms and started to coo him...

RK: Baby  why this is always you who become villian for romance Hun?

Madhu was shocked first to hear that then she couldn't help herself but to laugh RK too started to laugh rithick who was confused for what his parents are laughing he himself started to laugh...

Their moment came to end when Madhu got a call from unknown number..

Madhu : Hello, may I know who is this?

Unknown: babes trust me you will not like if I say who I am.laugh how much you want because your happiness will not last forever.. today some how  you escaped but next time you will not.. say my love to your husband and your son okay?

Madhu dropped her phone in shock she don't know what to do..rk too heared what the other one was saying....

What you guys think who the unknown caller is.. please do vote and comment......

XOXO

SRUTHI

❤❤❤❤❤