chapter :14

Hey beautiful reader's I know I am so late.. but Please spare with me.. this month is very tiring I couldn't spare time for writing..... sorry once again 😟. . Here is the update enjoy.... thanks for your immense votes sweeties it really means a lot to me.. and my silent reader's I will be glad if you guys comment your suggestion and vote.......

❤❤❤❤❤

Rk's pov :

I couldn't believe what  happened minutes ago Is she really here or I am hallucating... God I seriously regret for having relationship with her in my past.....  madhu OMG. .how I forgot about her... she was furious when that b****h said rithick is her son..how could she after doing everything she came back and she is so shameless that she is trying to prove her rights on his son.. how dare she.....

I was furious and was running my hands on my hair don't know what to do..now madhu had listened everything she will be demanding to listen my past.  And she is having every right to ask.. but It's that I am still not ready to share with her... what if...........?

My thoughts were broken when someone put their hand on my shoulder.. I turned to see who it was..but internally I am praying to God that it should not be madhu.. because I am not ready to face her still....

But I think God didn't want to satisfy me by granting my wish..it was her..who was all standing in her glory having rithick on her hips.. her pulpy lips were opened slightly..and her eyes and nose were red saying that she has been crying...she looked really sexy in this red saree but seeing her tears stained face I don't know why my heart squeezed in pain... i know it's cheesy but it's true...

You guys may be wondering what happened to me.. did I banged my head somewhere.. fortunately not happened like that.. I decided that from today I am not going to fight my attraction towards her....

My chain of thoughts were broken when rithick pulled buch of hair from my head... like seriously this guy is obsessed with my hair...😢😢..

Madhu :  are u ok  rishab ?   She asked freeing me from his hold..devil.... i was calling your name for past 10 min but you didn't react....

Now I seriously don't know what to  say it's so embracing... Rk is embraced wow..it didn't happen before.. but after this girl entered my life I am experiencing every new thing.. and I am not going to deny it really like it..

Rk :  I.....IT'S. .

Madhu :  it's OK. .Rishab I want to talk something important to you...

Rk :  ya go ahead.....

Madhu :  Hmmm....that......

Rishab :  come on madhu don't hesitate what happened tell me.....

Madhu  :  Rishab I am going back to Mumbai tomorrow

Rk :  y...what happened.. is  this  about that b***h deepali then don't worry I will take care of it...

Madhu :  it's not about her.. i don't care what she says.. rithi is my son.. and he will always be mine..

My heart flattered  hearing her words... madhu is really something else..when own madhu ditched her son as soon as he born.. but being step mother she cares more than own mother care for her child... i smiled a big smile at her assuring her what she said  was true... she gave me a small smile.. God her smile...control Rk...control...

Rk :  Then why you want to go back to Mumbai?

Madhu :  its MA.........