chapter :12

Hey sweeties really sorry for the late update.. here's the update enjoy. 

Past :  nisha's haldi.. rk and madhu little romance...

Present :

Everyone gathered in dining hall . Not only nisha and mukkund were glowing  but everyone in there were glowing.. u know after effect of  playing haldi holi... everyone seated in dining table to have their dinner.. because after dinner nisha's mehandhi celebration will start....

Rk sat near mukkund...mukund was sitting near nisha..followed by her relation.. rithick was playing in his buva's (nisha's ) lap..

Mukkund :  arey bhai bhabhi kahan he?

(  bro where is sis.in.law)

Rk : No idea dude.. she was not in room when i went there.. only rithick was sleeping in cradle..so i tought she would have come down so i brought rithick with me...

Mukkund : ok..

Everyone  started to have their food.  But rk didn't start.. he thought to wait for her... on the other hand rithick was not allowing nisha to eat.. whenever she takes a morsel near her mouth he will push her hand.. he wanted her to wait for his mother..

It had been 30 minutes still madhu didn't come down.. rk got worried so he took rithick from nisha and went upstairs saying he will be back. 

Rk went inside their room but she was not there.... rk searched her everywhere in whole room but she was not there.. he was wondering where she would have gone....

He went out of the room and was going near the stairs.. then he heard sniffing  sound from adjacent terrace.. he saw a women sitting showing her back towards him.. before rk could guess who the women is.. rithick guessed and started to jump from his dad's  arms.. it become tough for rk to balance him.. rithick started to cry.. on hearing a crying sound the women turned hetr face rk was shocked to see who was it.... the women cane towards him and tried to take rithick from him.. but rk didn't allow.. he was in shock will be an understatement...

Unknown lady :  rk how are you?  I missed u a lot

Then  the women hugged rk.. rithick didn't like any other women touching his father other than her dad.  So he pulled the women's hair forcefully....

U.l : ahhh.. it's paining. .

Rk released  rithick's hold and pushed the women rather with more force.. the women fell down and got hurt.  But rk didn't care..

Rk :  hey u stay away from me and my family otherwise i don't know what i will do to u..

The lady just smirked... with little difficultly she raised and went near rk

U.l :  family.. haha...which family are u taking about rk.. a naany u and him... if u  forgot i will remember u he is my son.. 

Rk :  deepali....😬😬

Rk roared at her.. but she didn't care.  What they both don't know was another pair of eyes  saw this. 

❤❤❤❤

That's all for  today...i know a very short update but couldn't help..pardon me...  so how was the update leave your precious comments and don't forget to vote.   

XOXO
SRUTHI

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤