chapter : 10

Hey sweeties i know i am updating it late.... i am extremely sorry for that.... 😔..enjoy the update 😉

💞💞💞💞💞

Precap :

Rk regretting for his words.. mukkund convincing rk to give his relationship a chance... rk accepts to start their relationship with friendship... rk proposing madhu to be his friend.. madhu acceptes his proposal..👫

💓💓💓💓

Present :

Rithick wakes up from his sleep... he saw his mom and dad sleeping cuddling with eachother.. rithick didn't like that he crawls towards madhu's shoulder where rk is having his head and sleeping peacefully.. rithick went near his dad and took his hand full of rk's hair and started to experiment it.

.(seriously that boy is obsessed with his dad's hair..poor rk😣 ) rk painfully woken by his sleep. He saw his little one experimenting his hair with frown on his face.... rk tried to release himself from his hold but that failed.. now rithick started to cry and took rk's hair in his both hands...

Madhu was woken in jerk by a loud yelling and crying sound...

Madhu : rishab pls stop yelling... see rithi is crying because of you..

Rk : first open your ahhh...... eyes and see what your ahhh... son is doing..

Madhu saw rk's condition and rithick's crying.. she tried to release rk from rithick's hold but little kundra was holding it more tightly..

Madhu : rithi baby.. papa ko chod do.. pls...

( Baby pls leave your dad)

But rithick didn't do anything.. madhu had no other choice she forcefully took rithick in her arms because of the sudden pull rithick's hold got loose.. but he didn't want to loose so he plucked his dad's hair more furiously than before.... rk couldn't help but cry in pain...

Madhu : shhh... baby it's ok.. now stop crying... shh....

She started to console crying rithick.. she couldn't understand why he is crying now..

Rk : Rithick i should be the one who should be crying not you...

Madhu : stop it rishab... ok. Rithi now stop crying and come on let we go to sleep...

Madhu put rithick on bed and patted him to sleep.. but he don't want his mom to sleep near his dad so he crawled to middle side of the bed..

Rk : no i am not going to sleep near him.. i don't want to become bald in this young age...

Madhu : Rishab......

Madhu put rithick in middle side of bed  and pats him to sleep.. but little kundra is not in the mood to sleep.. and he is so angry on his father... rithick crawls to rk and rk moves back little in fear... madhu couldnt help but laugh because rk who don't get afraid of anyone is afraid of his own son... rithick goes near rk's thighs and settle himself comfortably on his father's lap.. rk caught hold of rithick so that he didn't fall...

Rk :  what happened?

Rithick didn't reply and started to beat rk on his chest... madhu was wondering why he was doing like that...madhu caught hold of him and hugged him tight to her chest..and rk understood why he was angry on him..

Madhu :  Rithi  what happened baby why are u beating papa...

Rk :  he is angry with me for yelling at u...

Madhu awed by her son's cuteness.. she kissed him on his cheeks

Rk :  baby  muje maaf kar do me aapke mamma se bi maafi mangli.. aap bi maff kar do  ( i am sorry baby i apologised to your mom u too forgive me)

Madhu  :  what a scene great rishab  kundra is apologising to his son....i couldn't believe my own eyes...

Rk :   haha..so funny but seriously  i am sorry for hurting u madhu....

Madhu :  rishab it's ok.. just leave  that topic and sleep..

Madhu took rithick from rk and made him sleep on her lap.. rk smiled seeing them. He don't know why he gets the feeling to sleep on her lap too... madhu saw him seeing her..and she just smiled at him.... he too smiled Back and slept...

❤❤❤❤❤❤

I know..i know it's very short update but pls adjust..because i am actually busy with my cousins wedding preparation.....😟😟😟.. i will try to update soon...

Preview :  nisha haldi celebration... madhu and rk romance. ..

❤❤❤❤

XOXO
SRUTHI