chapter :11

Hey sweeties here is the  update enjoy........ no time for proof reading so read on your own risk

❤❤❤❤

Precaprithick's possessiveness about madhu......

Present  :

Madhu was sleeping peacefully she was. up by knock on the door.. madhu silently groaned and freed herself from both kundra's. 

She lazily walked up to the door and opened it there she found nisha standing with a bag in her hand...

Madhu :  morning nisha.. you here?

Nisha :  morning madhu.. ya i came here to give u haldi dress...

Madhuhaldi dress for me?

Then she heard a voice from her back.....

Rk : ya this is for you..

Madhu:  but why?  Today is nisha's haldi not mine?

Nisha : ok guys be ready.. my haldi starts in 2 hours....

Saying that she left from there... madhu turned her questioning gaze towards rk.. rk understood it.

Rk : Hmm..actually i went through your luggage and i didn't find any dress in yellow or orange.. ( i don't know  is it compulsory to wear yellow /orange in haldi function because i am a south indian and i don't know anything about north wedding so pardon me.... ) and i felt it compulsory that every women should wear yellow / orange and men in white.. so i tought to help you....

Madhu eyes went wide her jaw dropped by his confession.. she blinked her eyes to make herself believe she is not dreaming... she felt happy thinking he took an initiative...

Madhu :  thank you.. but it's ok actually mamma gave me an yellow salwar which i packed in rithick's bag...

Rk : o.. its ok.. but u can wear this....

Saying that he started to walk away from there...

Madhu :  now u just ordered me to wear this dress didn't u?

Rk smirked

Rk :  Think as you wish dear....

Madhu just rolled her eyes..

Madhu : Arrongant jerk..

Rk :  i heard that

Madhu : good..it meant to be heard....

Saying that she ran to washroom and closed the door frightening to think he will chase her....rk couldn't help but chuckle at her behaviour....

After 1hr 30 min :

The backyard was fully decorated with  white lillies  and  roses...  everyone  were busy gossiping or looking after the preparation... nisha and mukkund were made to sit together with a curtain parting them aside from looking at eachother..  these two love birds wanted haldi at same place.....

Rk came to backyard in his  yellow kurta and white pant looking devilishly handsome.. carrying rithick who was also dressed alike as his dad.. looking cute  ( can't use "hot" for a infant can we? Nah!😆)