Honest Poisoning

When I got back home my father was sitting on the couch. I told him about the new teacher and he did nothing like yesterday, he only told me to keep the act with my classmates and to quickly kill this octopus so I could back to the A Class and showed how the Rakuen family is prestigious.

But I don't know why, I'm beginning to think that being in the End Class isn't really that bad.

Tokoyami's POV :

I am at Kunugigaoka's school for a short time but I already have a morning routine. Waking up at 6:30, taking a shower, putting on my large black shirt, grey pants and black shoes then going to school by myself while listening to mysic and each day I got a bento box from Gakushuu before going to the mountain. I was close with Kaede-chan obviously, Nagisa, Isogai, Maehara and surprisingly Karma but the others are a little worried of this friendship because of my skills for assassination and Karma's sadistic personality but since I am a cheerful and nice kid, their worries immediately dissappear. But today there was a little change in my routine, I stayed with Gakushuu to speak with him.

"Why aren't you ignoring me since I'm an E Class student ?" I asked him, he seems surprised  by my sudden question and looked at me with wide eyes.

"And why would I do that !?" He barked at me. This time I was the one surprised with his reaction and also confused.

I tilted my head and didn't hide my confusion. "But I thought that the students in my class had to be treated like trash by the ones in the main campus."

"Well... It's true but I could never do that to you, you don't need to  be treated like trash by someone you deeply trusted and if I do that I would be the one feeling like trash."

I was going to answer when I was hugged from my right and my cheek was being rubbed. No need to be a genius to know who it was, Kaede-chan.

"Good morning Yami Yami~ And good morning to you too, Asano-kun. I'm glad that Tokoyami has someone who she can always rely on like you."

"Erm... Thanks... And good morning to you too..." Gakushuu replied awkwardly.

I sighed before showing a playful smirk at my cousin who looked at me confused. "Good morning Chichinashi~" (See the reference 😉)

She immediately let go of me and I could see fire in her eyes. "What did you just call me ?!"

I tilted my head innocently and looked at her with my emotionless face that I normally have. "Nani ? You called me with my old nickname so it's only natural for me to return the gesture Chichinashi." My voice was emotionless but I looked at her with a devilish gleam in my eyes, her eyes was still in fire and I feel a little scared with the look that she was sending me. 'If looks could kill...'

I quickly grabbed my bento and begun to run to the mountain while waving at Gakushuu, Kaede-chan was at my tail and I was climbing this mountain at full speed, jostling some classmates on the way, a few paces in front of me was Nagisa and Karma and I had no space to run on the side.

3rd person's POV : 

Nagisa and Karma turned back when they heard noises from behind them to see Tokoyami running away from what looked like a really pissed Kayano when Tokoyami was near them he just placed a hand on Karma's shoulder and jump while doing a flip to land behind the two boys, once his feet were on the ground he ran off while calling back. "Hurry up Chichinashi~ You should be faster since you have nothing to slow you down !" Nagisa and Karma looked back behind them to immediately step aside to let a mad Kayano run after her younger cousin.

When everyone got on the mountain, they could see the green haired girl still chasing the taller blond boy.

"If I catch you, I take your bento and you'll starve all day Tokoyami !"