Baseball lesson

Koro-sensei was embarassed because of how serious he was during the fight.
When school ended Kyoumou grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the ckassroom with the others looking at us.

"Come on Yami Yami. I'm looking forward to see Asano-kun again !"

"M-Matte ! Oh, see you tomorrow minna !" I yelled at the others as I got dragged away.

Tokoyami's POV:

I was walking alongside with Sugino, Nagisa, Karma and my sister that insisted for me to call her Kyou-chan.

"The rainy season's finally over !" Exclailed Sugino as he stretched his arms.

"It's starting to get hot." Commented Nagisa. "Now that I think about it aren't you too hot Tokoyami-kun ?"

I looked at him in confusion. "No. Why should I ?"

He sweatdropped at me. "Well, you're wearing black and why are you wering those big wristbands ?"

I looked at the large wristbands that cover even my veins. "I like that, I'm used to wear long sleeves."

"Is it why you wear a long sleeved shirt under your P.E one ?"

I nodded to him. I was wearing a black unbuttoned shirt with sleeves that reach my elbows with a grey T-shirt under along with the usual grey pants of the school and of course my MP3 player attached to a wire which is wrapped around my neck.
My sister was wearing a black sailor moon uniform instead of Kunugigaoka's uniform because she said that it was too... sad.

"Plus, I have to admit that I'm not really fond of summer. I have always prefered the winter over it." I told them.

"The season for outdoor activities. How about we go have fun somewhere outside ?" Asked the baseball player to change the subject.

"Sure, what do you want to do ?" Asked Nagisa.

"How about fishing ?" Porposed Karma.

"I never thought he would propose something like that." Kyou-chan bended a little to whisper in my ear.

"Agreed." I replied.

"Sound good." Said Nahisa to Karma. "What's there to catch right now ?"

Then demon's horns and tails appeared on him. "Summer is the season for fresh delinquents. Let's use Nagisa as bait to catch the ones that try to shake him down and fleece them instead !" He exclaimed.

"Now that looks more like him..." Me and Kyou-chan deadpanned.

"I never knew delinquents were seasonal." Nagisa sweatdropped.

"That's what you care about... ?" I asked him with a weird look. After all Karma did propose tu use hil as a bait.

On our way we passed by the baseball pitch.

"What should we do ?" Asked Sugino in wonder.

"What do you feel like, Nagisa ?" Asked Karma.

"Let's see..." Trailed the blue haired boy. "Oh, how about the beach ?"

"Ooh, the beach..."

Then Sugino got captivated by the pitch and we all stopped to see the captain throwed.

"Nice throw, Captain !"

This guy was the current captain of the base-ball club, Shindou Kazutaka. It looked like he npticed Sugino.

"Hey, Sugini, it's you ! Long time no see."

Then the others players noticed him too and went to the fence where Sugino joined them.