Omake 2 : Tokoyami and Gakushuu's friendship story (part 2)

"Asano-kun is right." Nagisa spoke.

"Why are you saying that ?" Maehara asked.

"Because sometimes when I see Tokoyami-kun... I also think of a raven." Nagisa explained looking at everyone.

There was a silence before Hibiki clapped his hands together.

"Well let's get started on the next video !" He cheered on.

3rd person's POV:

Everyone looked at Hibiki as he rummaged through the pile to find a video.

"I was wondering..." Maehara thought aloud. "How come those videos exist if nobody was filming them ?" He asked.

Everyone turned to him, wondering the same thing.

"That's because the house is full of cameras." Utau answered.

"There really are cameras everywhere ?!" Isogai exclaimed surprised to which Utau simply nodded.

"Found it !" Hibiki exclaimed as he inserted it and the video played on the screen.

On screen:

A 8 years old Gakushuu was entering Tokoyami's house after a day of school.

"Raven ! Are you there ?!" He called out to the blonde girl but he began to worry since she wasn't answering and looked everywhere in the house before going to the roof where she stood on the edge, she took a step forward and Gakushuu had a terrified expression.

"Stop Raven !" He screamed before running to the edge and fortunately, he grabbed her wrist to stop her from her death.

"What are you doing ?" She asked emotionlessly.

"I should be asking you that !" He yelled at her, trying to pull her up.

When the two of them were back safely on the roof, Gakushuu was panting while Tokoyami was looking down with her bangs shadowing her eyes.

"Tell me... What the hell do you you think you were doing ?!" He screamed at her.

Tokoyami didn't respon and Gakushuu heard a voice from below.

"That's strange, there is no corpse. Maybe he was too scared to jump." He looked to see one of the kids that used to bully Tokoyami, he got mad and began to run to face him, followed by Tokoyami.

Gakushuu looked at the boy. "Oi you ! Is it because of you that Tokoyami almost die !" He screamed at him.

"So what ?" The other kid asked and then the parents of Gakushuu and Tokoyami came along with an unknown woman.

"Tokoyami, Gakushuu ! Are you alright !?" Gakushuu's mother asked, kneeling in front of them.

Tokoyami was about to speak but Gakushuu cut her.

"No ! Tokoyami attempted to suicide just because of him !" Gakushuu screamed, pointing a finger at the boy.

"So what !?" He screamed.

"Stop it. I told you many times to stop bothering these two now go apologize to them !" His mother scolded him.

"I don't see why I should apologize ! This one shouldn't be here and just DIE !" He yelled, throwing a rock at Tokoyami who fell.

She put a hand a little above her right eye to see  that she was bleeding, Gakushuu was beyond mad and jumped on the other boy making them rolled over and he began to punch him.