Baka's mistake

I stood up, also leaving with Kyoumou because I have finished my lunch and that the gross thing running out of the yellow Tako was getting on the ground so I escaped.

"Are you going to join the assassination Yami Yami ?"

I sighed as I rubbed my fringe. "I would like not too but I would be scolded fir not getting the ten billion so I don't realky have a choice." I explained monotonously.

"But... Something's bugging me."

"What is it ?" Asked curiously the bespectacled girl.

"No way in hell that a baka like him could imagine a plan like so I wonder... Who is the mastermind behind that..."

Tokoyami's POV:

Finally we ended coming except Karma, I got in the water but not too far so I wouldn't drown and my sister was beside me to look after me.

"Yeah, there we go !" Exclaimed Terasaka. "Everyone spread out in the pool, just like that !" He ordered.

"Who does he think he is ?" Wondered Kataoka.

Takebayashi was the only one that wasn't yet in the pool. "I have my doubts." He said as he pushed up his glasses. "Do you even have what ot takes to make another person swim ?"

Terasaka went behind him. "Hey, Takebayashi, urusai (shut up) and get in !" Then the stupid guy... I mean Terasaka kicked Takebayashi in the water.

"Terasaka's turned downright tyrannical." Commented Kimura.

"Just like he was back in first and second year." Agreed Mimura.

Then the yellow octopus arrived. "Ah, I see. You'll knock me into the water and have everyone stab me, yes ?" Terasaka turned his gaze at him. "Then tell me : how will you knock me in ? That pistol won't make me move a single step."

Terasaka looked at the gun in his hand before the tako and the baka faced each other and Terasaka directed his weapon at our teacher. "You ready for this, monster ?" He asked the tall yellow being.

"Of course I am. My nose has even stopped running." Answered Koro-sensei.

"I've always hated you. Wanted more than anything for you to dissapear." Terasaka said with venom on his voice as he glared at sensei.

"Yes, I know." His face got green stripes on it. "After this assassination, we'll have a nice long talk."

Terasaka trembled slightly before pulling the trigger but none of us expected the barrage to explode which made us getting carried away by the force of the water.

"Gghh !" I was struggling the most with Kaede-chan and Kyousou tried to reach to me but the teacher took her somewhere safe.

For me, I wasn't in a good posture, it was becoming worse for me since the water was getting deeper and my feet could no longer touch a solid floor beneath me. And with the crazy force of the water circling me I lost my balance and harsly knocked my back on a rock. I gasped before getting my head out of the water and coughed, I was at the waterfall then I felt a tentacletaking gripping my waist and next thing I knew, I was on the edge of a mountain with Muramatsu at my right. I could also see Hara gripping on a branch.

3rd person's POV:

In the forest, Karma's head snapped up when he heard a loud noise.

He immediately strolled down to the source of it to see the pool empty and the dam broken.

"What the hell ?" He muttered in shock.

"I-It wasn't me !" He heard a voice mumble. "It ain't like what he said... I was supposed to get Itona over here and push him in !"