Another acquaintance

"Well. Now that I have what I wanted, we can go." Tokoyami said going to the exit before stopping and turning his head to look at us with his right eye.

"Well... You're coming or what ?" He asked.

Karasuma-sensei began to walk, assisted by Isogai-kun  him and we followed just like him.

"See you later Yami !" All of his friends yelled at him.

Tokoyami-kun just waved not even turning back to look at them.

At that moment I realized... 'This isn't Tokoyami-kun... This... is a true assassin...' I thought as we walked in a hallway.

Tokoyami's POV:

We were now on the 5th Floor Scenic Walkway and I was still feeling the adreline of before rushing rushing through my veins but I was also beginning to feel the effects of all the products that my body absorbed and ot made me dizzy.

I motioned for everyone to stop and used my knife to see the reflextion of a blonde man in a coat similar to what I was wearing right now.

'Great.... Just another acquaintance...' I thought sarcastically as I let the others see what was waiting for us.

"Hey, why's just standing out in the open like that ?" Sugaya wondered.

Kyoumou looked back and forth between Grip and me. "You're standing the same way as him Yami Yami... Do you know him ?" She asked me tilting her head.

Everyone's turned to me.

"Now that I think about it, the first one that we cale across seemed to know you too. He even called Galer Kill... What does that mean ?" Okano asked.

"It means that the brat kkow these guys that's all we need to know now !" Terasaka retorted angrily as I just rolled my eyes.

"That vibe he's giving off..." Yada muttered looking at Grip.

"Oh, yeah. I can totally call it now : If it's kill or be killef, he'll kill." Yoshida agreed before looking at me. "Just like you." He added.

Everyone was surprised while I just lazily my head around to see Grip breaking the glass window.

"What a drag, hm." He said. "If I can hear your footsteps, you're not tough enough for me, hm. Supposedly some special-forces teacher was taking the lead, too, hm."

Jarasula grunted in annoyance at his words. "I guesss Smog'q gas must've gotten the better of him, hm. Probably killed each other at the same time, hm. Come on out, hm." Grip called out to us.

Everyone went except me but they all had awkward expression on their face.

"You sure say 'hm' a lot, buddy !" Karma exclaimed and everyone looked at in atonishment.

"I heard it would make sound mire like a samurai, hm. It's got a cool ring to it so I'm trying it out, hm." He explained.

I laughed as I came out. "It's increible that you really believe what he said." I mocked Grip with a grin.

"Oh so you're there too, Gamer Kill, hm." He said quite surprised. "Should I assume that Undertaker is with you, hm ?" He wondered.

I scoffed. "I've never heard once about you, Smog nor him since I was seven and you expect this guy to accompany me. But really cut the 'hm' thing out, you shouldn't have listened to him and we all knew that." I said, waving my hand nonchalantly.

"Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't mind, hm. After I kill you all here, I can drop the 'hm' with no loss of face, hm." He said cracking his knuckles.

"Bare hands... Are those your killing tools, then ?" Koro-sensei asked.