Omake 2 : Tokoyami and Gakushuu's friendship story

Me : Hello everyone so I'm doing an omake for the background of how Tokoyami and Gakushuu became friends and also for the strong moments for their bond.
I'm doing because I think it might be interesting for you to know.
It is gonna be a very long chapter or I'm gonna so it in parts

Tokoyami's POV:

It was the end of school now and I was going to my home woth Gakushuu by my side, I yawned vefore getting hit by the strawberry blonde.

"What was that for ?" I asked rubbing the back of my head.

"For sleeping during class and you dare to yawn again." He sternly told me.

"It's not my fault if I have noght activities." I defended myself, shrugging.

"Then drink coffee."

"But it's disgusting." I complained.

"I don't care and I'm going to force it down your throat if needed."

3rd person's POV:

While the two childhood-friends were arguing, Kyoumou was waiting for them at the gate.

"I wonder how they became so close..." She thought aloud.

"I wonder the same thing Kyoumou-san." Kaede's voice spoke behind her making the bespectacled girl jump in surprise.

Kyoumou turned around to see Kaede with Nagisa, Karma, Okuda, Maehara and Isogai. She then sihhed in relief.

"You scared me."

Kaede scratched the back of her head while laughing sheepishly. "Sorry I didn't mean to."

"But Kayano-san, you're Tokoyami-kun's cousin so why don't you know how he became friend with Asano-kun ?" Nagisa asked the green haired girl.

"It's true but we didn't have a lot of time to spend together." Kaede explained.

"You wondered about their friendship, we can tell you." Spoke a voice.

They all turned their heads to see the band. Hibiki was the one who spoke.

"Really ?" Asked Isogai.

Hibiki nodded. "Yeah we know the both of them for a long time since we were Tokoyami's mother's apprentice."

"You can come at Tokoyami's house. His father is absent and we have videos of them." Kyoku offered as her little sister nodded in agreement.

The students of E Class looked at the two concerned of the topic.

"I don't know... We might bother Tokoyami-kun." Said Okuda.

"Oh don't worry about that, you son't be a bother plus Tokoyami likes you all." Insisted Hibiki.

Chiryo was going to say something but Karma cut him off before.

"I don't mind going to Tokoyami-kun's place." He agreed with a smile.

Hibiki was more than happy and so mentionned for them to follow him. Chiryo facepalmed when everyone begab to walk.

'I'm waiting for the worst.' He thought, thinking about Tokoyami and Gakushuu's reaction when they'll come.

When all of them were a distance away from the school Tokoyami and Gakushuu stopped bickering.

"Listen, how about we go back to my house instead of staying all day here." Tokoyami said to which Gakushuu nodded before the two of them began their way to the cross-dresser's house.