Okinawa

Karasuma just watched the three of them leave and couldn't etase the image of the raven with cursed eyes that he saw when Tokoyami threatened him.

'This child is really dangerous. Who knows what he might do to Okinawa.' Karasuma wondered.

Tokoyami's POV :

'This was quite fun today. And I can't wait to this trip to Okinawa, especialky with what we can find here.' I thought with a psychotic and sadistic grin on my face.

' I thought with a psychotic and sadistic grin on my face

Tokoyami's POV:

Like I said, with my father, my older twin sister and the band we were also going to Okinawa so I could participate in the assassination of the tako and also because the hotel where we stayed is a quite good place for business.

We were even in the same boat with the E Class.

"Not a boat... oh, no, not a boat ! Everything in my head is going to pop right out !" Weakly complained the yellow octopus, it looked like he had motion sickness.

"Do I kill him now ?" I asked turning to my father.

He looked at Koro-sensei before shaking his head. "Wait until we arrive to kill him, plus it is quite a funny sight to see." My father chuckled at the end of his sentence.

"Right Father." I nodded in agreement.

"Oh !" Exclaimed Kurahashi. "Get up, Koro-sensei, get up ! You can see it now !" She tried to stab him with a knife but missed.

"Six hours from Tokyo ! The place where we'll kill Koro-sensei !"

"The island !" Everyone exclaimed upon seeing it.

When we arrived, a guy came to us with drinks.

"Welcome to Fukuma Resort Hotel ! Please enjoy this tropical juice with our compliments."

I eyed the drink suspiciously as I took a sip before stopping Kyoumou and the others from drinking it and putting them on the nearest table.

"Sorry but we're staying in another hotel so we'll take our leave." I told the man, glaring at him before turning around. I could still feel his eyes on me.

'What are you doing here huh ?'

We went to our hotel in car and I was surprised by the person in my bedroom but quickly deal with it before going back to the assassination classroom with Kyoumou. When we arrived, Koro-sensei was enjoying himself flying in the sky.

"Looks like he's having fun." I commented, a hand on my hip.

"Say Yami Yami, who was this girl in your room ?" My sister asked.

"She's our informer even though I have to admit that I don't particularly like her methods." I explained to her monotonously.

"Eh ? Why ?" She tilted her head curiously.