Bad memories

I immediately went to Gakushuu and Kyoumou.

"You did great Yami Yami !" Kyou-chan cheered.

"Something wrong ? You looked a little troubled for the last game." Asked Gakushuu.

I looked away as I answered. "No. Nothing."

He kept staring at me suspuciously abd I turned around to see Sugino talking with Shindou.

"Oi, Captain !" I calked out to him.

He looked at me and I smirked at him.

"Next time, think twice before defying me ! Or you might regret it !" I told him as I went away to change.

'It was fun but I need to put myself together and stop being distracted. You have to kill the damn octopus Tokoyami.' I thought as I clenched my fist and I could feel my cheeks burning when I looked at a red head from the corner of my eye.

Tokoyami's POV:

We were at P.E. lesson and I was currently training with Karma.

"I hope that you're ready for this Tokoyami-kun~" Karma said with a teasing grin.

I just looked at him blankly as the wind passed.

"I could say the same for you, Senpai..." I kept staring at him with dead eyes, he looked at me with a surprised gaze before rushing at me with two knives in hand but I dodged easily all of his attacks, before jumping away to put some distance between us.

"What's wrong senpai ? I thought you were one of the top student of our Class."

He gritted his teeth before charging at me again, I dodged again and pull his left leg with my foot, making him loose his balance. I didn't let him recovered as I took both his wrists and push him on the ground, straddling him with the two green knives crossed at his neck. He turned away. "Tch."

I chuckled before grinning and looking down on him. "Looks like I won. Senpai~"

Karma's POV :

Tokoyami-kun was straddling me with two harmless knives at my throat and looking down on me. I should be angered but I have to admit that he looked totally cute and like a badass.

I turned away to stop looking at him. "Tch."

"Looks like I won. Senpai~" I heard him say.

I looked back at him and he looked like a King sitting on his throne.
I could feel my whole face heating up but Tokoyami-kun wasn't looking at me in the moment because...

"Yami Yami !" Called the new girl, Kyoumou as she embraced him while rubbing her cheek against his head. Tokoyami-kun seemed unfazed by it, he let go of the knives and turned to the bespectacled girl.

"What is it, Kyou-chan ?" He asked bluntly.

"Can you spare with me ?" She asked as she let go of him and claped her hands in front of her while tilting her head. I unconsciously glared at her.

Tokoyami-kun blinked twice before answering. "No."

"Eeehhhhhh.... Why not ?!" She whined.

"Because you're going to hold back." Explained simply Tokoyami-kun.

"Of course not !"

The blonde kouhai closed his eyes and sighed before looking again at the taller girl.

"Kyou-chan, are you an assassin ?" Tokoyami-kun asked.

She tilted her head in confusion. "Yeah, why ?"