A little bit of Romance (part 2)

Karasuma came to pick me up in my room, I stretched as I was feeling much better.

We made our way to the restaurant to see all the seats taken by the others.

"I thought we'd be eating as a group. What's all this ?" Karasuma wondered.

I shrugged. "Dunno."

"No seats left for you, Karasuma-sensei." Nakamura-san said, lying on a couch.

"It's our famous E Class teacher bullying !" Okano said.

"Am I counting in the teacher bullying too ?" I asked Kaede-chan, she was sittung with Nagisa, Karma, Okuda-san and Kyou-chan.

"Of course not Yami Yami !" She pulled me next to her.

I looked at Karma and Okuda-san before looking down as I brushed my fringe. "About what happened earlier in the cavern...

I'm sorry..." I apologised quietly.

"Don't worry Tokoyami-kun." Okuda-san's voice made me look up.

"She right Tokoyami-kun." I then heard Karma before feeling his hand patting my head. I turned to my left to loik at him. "Bitch-sensei told us that you had a fever... Next time listen to your senpai, okay ?"

I nodded my head.

"Ohhh you're so cute~" He teased me, putting his head over mine.

"Urusai..."

Tokoyami's POV:

I only learned later on that all this was for playing matchmakers for Irina with Karasuma as everyone was watching them having dinner outside, we could hear them since we weren't this far away.

'How come Karasuma hasn't notice anything...?' I wondered watching everyone with arms crossed. 'Nobody is being dicreet here for fuck's sake !!'

"A lot happened on this trip." Karasuma said.

'No kidding...' I scowled, looking away with a quiet "Tch."

Irina looked taken aback by his words nonetheless.

"But we did get results." He added. "In an unexpected way, I confirmed that the students know their fundamentals. At this rate, we're sure to kill him during second term. I'm relying on your strength too, Irina."

'What a rolantic scene... Speaking about killing, if you want to do that then ask me to join you and it'll be the merrier date ever !' I was never so sarcastic abput something but the others looked at the scene as if they were expecting something big to happen. 'We aren't watching a movie...'

"What is it ?" The Japanese agent asked due to the lack of answer from the blonde woman.

"Say, Karasuma..." She finally began to speak, grabbing a knife and cutting the tie that was keeping her hair, setting it loose. "Do you really know what it means to kill ?" She interrogated the man.

Now that got my complete attention...

"Well, that got somber fast." She said standing up. "And look how you've jammed in you napkin." She walked to Karasuma saying that before grabbing the napkin and used it for an indirect kiss.
She left him after saying that she liked him and as everyone was complaining about this "date".

I was walking to the table and crashed myself on the chair, putting my feet on the table after grabbing the plate of unfinished food.

"Well... That was quite the thin'. Right, Karasuma ?" I asked looking at him before taking a bit of the food. "But I can understand what she meant..." I mumbled, the fork between my teeth.