A little bit of Romance

Karasuma was surprised upon hearing Tokoyami and sighed before he kept walking beside the cross-dresser.

That's bad that she cut him though so she would never know that her father did a scene and yelled to the point of losing his voice when he heard the news. Karasuma remembered being intimidated by such a reaction and surprised also.

Tokoyami's POV:

We were still on the island, leaving tomorrow morning.

I was with everyone from the E Class since I had nothing to do.

"A test of courage ? Now ?" Nagisa wondered at the idea that the octopus suggested.

"Yes ! What better activity for a midsummer night ?" The yellow teacher answered.

"You just want to have some fun." Karma accused.

'That wouldn't even surprised me.' I thought, rolling my eyes.

"Unlike some people, I've been cooped up in a shell this whole time ! On a tropical isle, of all places !" He complained.

"A test of courage ? Could be fun !" Maehara exclaimed in joy.

"Right ?" Isogai seemed to agree with the playboy of the class.

"But I don't like scary stuff." Kurahashi admitted.

"No sweat ! Koro-sensei'll be playing the ghosts." Sugino reassured her in a nonchalant way.

"Oh, right !" Kurahashi exclaimed, understanding.

"I'm pretty sure that I could do all the test of courage by myself if it is to scare you..." I mumbled in an annoyed tone before glancing at Kaede-chan. "Isn't that right Chichinashi ?"

She visibly flinched because of my teasing tone before turning around to glare at me.

"Now I'm  curious. What happened ?" Sugino asked.

I snickered before pulling Kaede-chan by the hand before starting to dance with her until I pulled her against me and approached my canine to her neck.

She squeaked before pushing me. "Tokoyami !"

I laughed as I put my hand on my fringe before flashing a smile. "Relax Chichinashi. I didn't bit you. This time~" I smirked.

She huffed before crossing her arms. "One Halloween Tokoyami really bite me..."

"And she screamed that a vampire was there." I finished.

"It was your fault !" She screamed, pointing an accusing finger at me. I just sticked out my tongue at her.

Time Skip

We were now all standing outside the ocean cavern.

"We'll hold it in this ocean cavern. Walk through to the exit in boy-girl pairs.

"I'll go with Yami Yami !" Kyoumou screamed, lashing on me as she rubbed her cheek against mine, clutching to my arm.

"Hai hai... Do as you wish." I said, not really caring who my partner was.

Nagisa and Kaede-chan were the first to enter, we had to wait a moment before it was our turn, we went after Karma and Okuda-san. We were walking for a moment in silence until we heard an Okinawa shamisen.

"Huh ?" I stopped, making my sister stop as well as we looked ahead of us.

Three blue little flames appeared, lightning up the cavern, then Koro-sensei came, his skin was a light green. Kyoumou jumped on me clutching my arm with a tight grip.