The one behind everything

Me : I would like to warn that this chapter might contain some sexual content.

Karma's POV :

I was standing near Chiba and Hayami-san when I hears something that struck me.

"Do you think Tokoyami-kun will be alright ?" Hayami-san asked the other sniper.

"Who knows... Something's sure, he is really strong to be able to go that far with the virus and the medecine going through his body." Chiba answered.

'Tokoyami has what ?! That's stupid !' I mentalky scolded him as I glanced at the blonde assassin. 'You better be all right in there Tokoyami-kun...' I thought as I followed everyone going to the top floor and unconsioucly clenching my fists at my side.

Tokoyamo's POV :

We finally got to the last room and we could make out the silhouette of a man in front of many screens. Karasuma made a sign for us to go and we used Namba, a walking style that is said to be used by ninjas so we walked in a really quiet way. We were right behind the man that was behind all this mess, next to him was a suitcase with wires taped to it, leading to a plastic explosive. We followed Karasuma's instructions ans stopped in our movements when we heard a voice.

"Itchy." We could heard the sound of skin being scrapped. "The very memory makes me itch. But maybe that's why my senses have grown much keener- because my wounds are always exposed to the air." The man threw a ton of detonators in the air before they landed at our feet. "Didn't I tell you ? I've come prepared to kill a Mach-20  monster. I brought spare detonators remotes in case one was snatched away at high speed." He said, showing more remotes in his hand. "I have more than enough to press any one of them if I should fall."

"Of the people I couldn't reach, there were three assassins and one other. An insider who vanished with Ministry of Defense secret service funds and the assassination budget." Karasuma told us as the man stood up from his chair and face us.

Everyone was surprised upon recognising the man as Takaoka.

"What do you think you're doing, Takaoka ?" Karasuma asked while Takaoka was looking at us with a creepy smile.

"What naughty children. Slipping through the back door to see your dear teacher ? That's not how your good old dad raised you. Ah, well. I'll have to give you some summertime tutoring." Takaoka said, scratching his cheek.

"Takaoka... sensei..." Nagisa mumbled in shock.

"Tch. I wouldn't call him a teacher..." I commented bitterly.

"Don't worry I also got something for you... Childish Devil." Ve said looking my way when three men charged at me and pinned me harsly on the floor, knocking me out a little, one was keeping my legs still, another my wrists and the guy who looked to be the leader and also only to be 19 was grabbing my hair and seemed to examine my face before whistling.

"You should have told us that the kid had quite a pretty face..." The leader adressed Takaoka. "Mind if we got a little fun with the little one ?" He turned to him with a perverted grin on his face.

"Do whatever you want."

I wasn't really feeling anything because of all the products I had in my body but it was still an horrible feeling to feel his face close to mine.

"Tch. Looks like the kid's a little far... How about waking up..." I could hear the voice of the leader.

Then I felt his hand near my mouth and sliding up my shirt, I got back to my senses and bit his hand before head-butting the one keeping my wrists then I put my legs around the last one's neck before sending him flying to the computer as I was restraining the guy I head-butted, he grunted in pain while the leader was laughing.