Childish Devil's perfomance

"The teacher-student relationship is not a cozy zone. And summer vacation fosters student independence in places beyond a teacher's protection. If you apply the lessons you've learned in your usual gym classes, there will be a few enemies for you to fear. This is your assassination vacation... and you can beat it." Koro-sensei tokd his students.

"Plus... Tokoyami-kun went on his own after you all went to Karasuma-sensei..." He added with a smile.

"Wait !? You saw it and you didn't say anything !" Karasuma scolded him.

"Like I said, it feel like summer vacation." He defended himself.

Karasuma sighed. "Let's hurry up to go to the next room." He instructed.

They keep walking until they reached a door but none of thel was prepared to see what was following beneath themselves in this room.

3rd person's POV:

When they opened the door, everyone's eyes widened and their mouth fell open in shock.

The room that must be a bar with a stage was all tainted red, except for the stage, there were corpses everywhere and some of them couldn't even be recognize as such because of how violently they were killed.

All of them heard a laugh that made their blood run cold, they turned to the sound to see Tokoyami, covered in the red liquid that was blood from head to toe as hier form was hovering above an adult, the man had some spot of red on his body and he was shaking as the teen was approaching frop him at a dangerously slow pace. Like a hunter ready to devore its prey.

"D-Don't come near me !" The man screamed in a shaky voice. "You monster !"

Tokoyami stopped and chuckled, that soon turned to laughter. When she stopped, qhe tikted her head to look down at the man.

"Monster, eh ? Let me show you what it is like to come face-to-face with a real Monster."

She got out a bloody knife and began to stab him mercilessly as he screamed more and mlre at each of the stab until he finally stopped

"Ah ? That all you got ?! Come on, the fun was just starting..." She mocked nudging the dead man with her foot before looking at hil with an expression of pure boredom. "How boring..." She drawled out before turning around and that's at that moment that everyone noticed 5 other men tied to a chair.

"But I still have other things to do luckily !" She exclaimed in fake cheerfulness as she came in front of one of the man.

"So tell me... Do you know where Yuu-chan is ?" She asked the man with a grin.

"W-Who ?" The man asked in fear.

"Ah sorry... You must know her under her complete name." Tokoyami apologized. "I'm talking of Yuuwaku(temptation, seduction)."