After the fight.

Everyone cheered before joining me. Kaede and Kyoumou jumped to hug me.

"I'm so glad that you're not hurt Yami Yami" Kyoumou said.

Kaede nodded her head, agreeing with her.

"Well he still has a scratch on his cheek." Karma said, the girls stop hugging me hearing him. "You impressed me Tokoyami-kun."

"Impressed you or scared you ?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Tokoyami's POV :

He just stared at me and I turned my gaze away at his lack of answer. "Forget it."

"Now what ?" Nagisa wondered looking at the broken vials of remedy. "The remedy we took from Takaoka-sensei won't be enough."

"Let's start by getting out of here." Karasuma said after ending his call. "I've called a chopper, so you wait here. I'll bring up the poisoner."

"Ha. You're not gonna need no stinkin' remedy." Everyone turned around to see the three hired assassins. "You brats thought you could get out of here alive, eh ?"

Everyone put themselves in a fighting stance as I watched emotionlessly with my hands in my pockets.

"We've defeated the man who hired you." Karasuma began. "You have no further reason to fight us, right ? I've mostly recovered, and these students are plenty strong, along with Childish Devil." He sais pointing at us. "How about we stop now before anyone else gets hurt ?"

"Yeah, okay." Gastro agreed.

"You just don't know when to give up- Wait, "okay" ?" Yoshida reacted.

"Our contracts don't cover avenging the boss. Besides, it's like I said: you don't need any remedy." Gastro explained.

Smig showed us a can. "This here's what I gave you: a souped-up version of tve common stomach bug. It'll keep going syrong for another three hours or so, but then it'll rapidly lose its efficacy and become harmless." He then showed us a vial. "Now, this is what our boss told us to use. If we had, you'd really be in dire straits."

"Righ before using that virus, we three talked-eth it over." Now Grip spoke with his face full of make-up. "Our boss only gave-eth you one hour. We figured we could do the handover without having to resort-eth to a deadly virus."

"It was enough to make you feel like your lives were in danger, anyway."

"So you went against orders ?" Okano asked as I could feel my eyes twitching for being played. "Can you do that when he's paying you ?"

"What are you, stupid ? If you think pros will do anything for money, you got another think comin'. We'll do our best to abide by our client's wishes, of course... ...but he never had any intention of giving youbthe remedy. So either we become the killers of a bunch of respectable junior-high kids, or we take a hit to our professional stansing. We just calmly weighes up which option posed a greater risk to our futures."

"And that's why, sorry to say, none of you will be dying." Smog then throwed something at Nagisa. "Give the patients that supplement and put 'em to bed. Just like it says on the tin, they'll feel even better than before they were sick."

I walked up to Smog. "Give meh the damn medecine ! I'm tired of wantin' to spill out my guts ! And bein' played didn't please meh too !" I screamed at him.

Smog held up his hands in front of him. "Calm down, I'll give you the medecine. The disease will be especially worse for you with everything that is in your body." He explained.