Before the trip (Part 1)

"A losing dog has no right to bark. Sit and stay until I tug your leash."

I laughed at his words even though he kept his face neutral. Afyer I calmed down, I jumped off the desk and leaned on the boy's desk.

He raised a brow at me. "What do you want ?"

"Since I'm not a losing dog, do I have permission to bark ?" I asked with a mocking smile.

"What do you want ?" He asked again.

I chuckled. "You're no fun." I whined. "I wanted to remind you to come to school tomorrow. After all, tomorrow... You will be part of the E Class for one day !" I grinned in excitement.

Tokoyami's POV :

I stired my arms above my head as I was walking in town with my twin and Gakushuu. I was also humming to myself which ticked the strawberry blonde a little because ve knew the reason for my good mood.

"I thought that we were supposed to go to school today ?" He asked annoyed.

"Well we have one week until the vacation to Okinawa that they won." I emphasised on the word they and grinned to see my older friend flinch. "But since it is summer vacation, whike not have some good time together too, before going to the E Class."

We stopped at a shop to eat some ice cream vefore making our way to school and began to climb the hill.

"Why do you look more excited the more we climb ?" The boy of the group asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Because~" I began in a sing-song voice. "This will also be a surprise for the E Class."

"Wait... You mean that nobody knows about Asano-kun's arrival ?!" My sister exclaimed.

"Yep~ This will be a total surprise." I answered them with a wink.

We kept climbing and surprisingly, Gakushuu didn't really look tired by this. We were near the end so I stopped briefly.

"One last thing Gakushuu. At the E Class, we kind of have a game of assassination. If we managed to kill our teacher, we're free of work so don't be surprised to see guns and knives because they can't hurt humans." I told him.

He stared at for a moment with slightly widened eyes before nodding awkwardly.

We got to the terrain behind the school and saw all the students with guns.

"Minna, sorry for the wait !" I screamed at them in a childish cheerfulness.

They turned to look at us and their jaw dropped upon seeing the A Class student. Karasuma-sensei made his way towards us.

"Tokoyami, Kyoumou, you're late. And why is Asano Gakushuu here ?" He asked sternly.

"Well. We both made a bet and his deal is to spend one day in the E Class. Don't worry sensei, he already knows everything about this 'assassination game'." I explained to him.

The adult looked at the principal's son for a moment and was surprised to see the boy unfazed by the guns.

"So I guess that we have to change too." He stated looking over at me.

I nodded at him. "Yep. So let's go !" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the changing rooms.

We got out, not too long after and I took two anti-sensei guns before giving him one.

"Here."

We got in front of the targets and he looked at Bitch-sensei, surprised to see her relax.