Kyoumou

Me : Hello minna-san. Here's Kyoumou's informations. I thought she deserved it since she is going to appear a lot now. And don't tell me that you aren't a little curious about her either... 😉

Name : /

First name : Kyoumou (means "Nightmare")

Nickname : Kyou

Assassin name : None.

Age : 14

Birth date : 21 June

Family : 

.  Rakuen Tokoyami (Younger twin sister)

Appearance : Kyoumou has long black hair tied in a braid and her eyes are a reddish pink, she also wears glasses.

Height : 165 cm (5'5")

Personality : Kyoumou is a hapoy-go-lucky girl who is always smiling and acting quite in a childish way, to a point that Tokoyami sometimes wonders if they are really sisters. But despite her bright personality, she knows when to be serious.
And to add to her bright nature, she also likes to tease Tokoyami but cares deeply about her to a point that she isn't afraid to hurt people wanting to harm her precious sister, she became unrecognizable, she goes from a hapoy-go-lucky girl to a dark, bloodthirsty and sadistic one who doesn't give a damn about "collateral damages" as long as Tokoyami is safe.
When it comes to romantic feelings, she isn't really different from usual apart that she blushes a little more which makes it oblivious to anyone (except Tokoyami) if she has romantic feelings for someone, and she stutterd if sher crush is concerned about her.

Extra :

-Always wears her glasses.

-Always have a gun with her.

-She is able to paralyze people because she knows how the human body works and where to hit.