The order of the E Class

"Are you alright Tokoyami ?" Asked my twin.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face her. "Of course. Why wouldn't I ?" I tilted my head to the left and stared at her.

She seemed hesitant to answer me but she wavered under my cold gaze that I usually arbore.

"You looked upset because of this kind of argument that you had with Asano-kun." She finally answered with her big puppy-dog eyes sadly looking at me.

Her answer left me speechless for awhile then I wslked to her and tilted my head to the left again.

"Now, why are you making this kind of face." I stated as I touched her cheek with my hand.

"W-Well... You are close with Asano-kun so..." She stuttered, not understanding.

I stayed silent for a moment, staring at her with my dead eyes before speaking.

"You're right. I'm upset that we had this kind of argument." I told her, retrieving my hand with a sigh. "But..."

"But ?" She asked.

"I'm not worried so far. I know what kind of bound we have. And even though this is something I rarely do..." I mumbled. "I believe in our bound."

Her eyes widened momentarily at that and then she gave me a bright smile. "Right."

We got back to walk home.

"Tomorrow we'll see who win this bet. I wonder what the E Class will ask if they win." I wondered aloud.

My bespectacled twin shrugged at that and I yawned.

"Well it doesn't really matter since we aren't included on this." I concluded.

Tokoyami's POV:

Today was the last day of school ans the day for the ceremony. I heard that the E Class won the bet, they were first in Social Studies, English and Science if we didn't take my scores. Right now, I was following Gakushuu who was making his way towards the principal's office with an annoyed look on his face.

"Congratulations on retaining your individual total top rank." Asano-san told us. "Or so I'd like to say, if it weren't for a wager you made with the E Class." His next words were directed towards his son. "A wager that you lost. The entire school knows all about your little bet. You'll have a tough time refusing the E Class's request now. So what will you do ? Do you want the school to protect you ?" He asked turning his chair around to face us.

"No, thank you." Gakushuu answered.

Asano-san stood up from his chair to walk next to his son. "I believe you said you'd put a collar on me and keep me as a pet, or attempt to expose my nonexistent secrets." He tilted hiq head to the side in a creepy way and his eyes glowed a pinkish color.

I felt shivers running throught my spine at the change of atmosphere around us.

"You certainly talk big for a whelp who can't win a bet with his peers."

I could see my friend gritting his teeth in my peripheral vision.

"Ah and you Tokoyami-kun." Asano-san turned his gaze towards me.

"Yes ?"

"Your father contacted me and he seemed proud of you for your results."

"I see." I answered stoically.

The principal dismissed us and we immediately left his office. Gakushuu was walking at a fast pace that I almost had to run to keep up with him when I did, I grabbed his hand and he turned to me, still wearing his furious gaze.