Assassination attempt

Koro-sensei snickered with his "Nyurufufu" while waving his tentacles. "Have you forgotten, students ? I can molt, and in so doing, shed this dark skin !"

He did as told and was back to yellow.

"There ! Back to normal." He announced.

I facepalmed at his stupidity then snickered evilly. "I can't believe that something so stupid can be such a good teacher." I muttered between my laughs but they all heard me.

Koro-sensei seemed to realize the meaning of my words because he screamed before kind of... sulking.

After the dinner we got back on the docks where a floating chapel was waiting for us, away from the hotel, we entered and tokd Koro-sensei to sit down to watch a movie.

"Your intelligence, inventiveness, and your earnest efforts... That's what I most look forward to. I expect a no-holds-barred assassination !" He told us.

Tokoyami's POV:

"Now, then... What on earth are you going to do, hmm ?" Wondered the yellow tako.

"First, you'll be enjoying a video Mimura put together, then the seven top testers will destroy your tentacles. That'll be the signal for us all to jump in and begin the assassination." Explained the class rep Isogai. "Does that sound alright, Koro-sensei ?" He asked our teacher.

The octopus laughed before answering. "More than all right."

Sugaya went to Mimura and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Thanks gor setting this up, Mimura."

Mimura turned to smile at him. "It was hard work--I was editing all through dinner."

Koro-sensei seemed to be lost in though when Nagisa approached him.

"Koro-sensei ?"

The octopus looked at him.

"I have to pat you down first."

The tako turned around and Nagisa began to pat him. "We may be surrounded by water, but if you smuggled in that swimsuit, you'd still be able to get away."

"You're being so careful ! But I wouldn't pull such a dirty trick."

Koro-sensei got seated. "Are you ready ? No need to hold back. Come right at me !"

"Here we go, Koro-sensei." Okajila said as he switch off the light.

The show began. "Somewhere on Tokyo: Kunugiaoka Junior High, Class 3-E. As it happens, their teacher is also their assassination target. Tonight, the E Class recon team will close in on the ecology of this mystery man."

"This video really is well done." Koro-sensei commented. "You edited and  narrated this, Mimura-kun ? Nice camera blocking, good music... really sharp. It pulls me right--"

He cut himself off by saying Mimura with Okajima and Maehara. They talked about how they saw Koro-sensei dressed as an insect sitting on dirty magazines with pink skin.

"His bribery failed."

"It failed ?!" The teacher panicked.

Later on we saw him crossdressing for a women-only cake buffet that was a fail. The octopus was hiding his face in his tentacles as Hazama laughed.

"Porn, crossdressing, and not a hint of shame ? What a dirty perver !" She told him.

Then his clones getting in line to get free tissues and we saw him frying them to eat them.