Girls work

"In others words you snapped, almost kill Terasaka and threatened Kayano." He informed me.

I stopped in my tracks as I had another headache, Kaede-chan was rubbing my back as everything came back to me. I opened my eyes wide in shock and slapped her hand away.

"Don't come near me." I ordered her. I then proceeded to walk back beside Karasuma and Isogai.

"Sorry to say it to you like that but for now we have other things to focus on." Karasula told me.

"I know..." I replied lowering my head, making my bangs fell over my eyes.

Tokoyami's POV:

We were now on the bar floor, I was leaning on a wall, keeping my head lowered but still listening.

"There's a stairway to the VIP floor inside a lounge here. The back entrance is locked : we'll have to come in through the lounge to unlick it." Ritsu informed us.

"We really stand out, you guys." Isogai commented.

"Let's have the teachers hide here." Everyone looked at the girls. "We'll sneak into the lounge and unlock the back entrance. We girls won't look suspicious alone in a place line this." Kataoka explained.

"No--it's girls alone that makes it dangerous." Karasuma commented.

"Oh ! In that case..." Karma trailed off as he looked at Nagisa then everyone followed his gaze.

"It would be better if someone else is going too." Karasuma said.

"Why don't you come with us Yami Yami ?" Kaede-chan asked turning to me. "You could easily pass like a girl and since you're an assassin that would reassure everyone." She explained.

"Or not..." I replied still not looking up.

"Oh but what if we got hit on by some horrible men in there..." She then said.

I knew that she was tring to get me to come but I lifted my head anyway. "Huh ?"

"I mean, a group of girls can be interesting for a lot of things, right ?" She wondered aloud.

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. "Fine I'll come." I said.

"Great, now we just need an putfit for you." She exclaimed in hapinnes.

"That won't be necessary." I replied, crossing my arms. "It is quite common to see a man surrounded by a group of girls." I said in a nonchalant way.

"But..." Kaede-chan theb started to cry. "I wanted to see you dressed like a girl..." She whined.

"I said no !" I yelled at her in a stern voice bedore sighing.

We entered the bar when Nagisz was done changing.

'Welcome to the crossdressing world Nagisa...' I thought as I saw him being uncomfortable in the outfit.

"C'mon, be a man ! Now get in front and protect us, Nagisa !" Fuwa told the boy.

"I can't ! I can't be in front !" He refused.

"Give it up." Hayami told him.

"Go on !" Fuwa pyshed him in front.

The poor boy was fidgeting in embarrassment.

"Why me ? I'm sure that Tokoyami-kun alone was enough for this." He complained.

"Oi I'm still there." I hissed at him.

"We'd like a guy around but in places like this, they check guys real carefully. Apart from the one that they're used to like Tokoyami-kun." Kataoka said.