Last day at Okinawa

That night when everyone went to sleep, they could heard a feminine voice sing the same song over and over until nothing was heard anymore.

3rd person's POV:

After returning to the hotel, everyone woke up in the evening of the next day.

Karma, Nagisa and Kayano was seeing Tokoyami jumping around Karasuma to see what was on his clipboard.

"That was one crazy day." Kayano commented.

"I'm just glad we got through it in one piece." Nagisa said.

Kaede thinked back to the song that was heard all night, she recognised very well that it was Tokoyami's voice.

"You were the one in the most danger, you know !" She scokded Nagisa.

"Sorry. But I think Tokoyami was the one in the most danger in my opinion."

"You do get into sticky spots now and then. We worry, you know ! And about Yami Yami, he is a great assassin so there is no need to worry." Nagisa let out a small laugh. "Ah and Kayano, I learned something about Tokoyami. Why is she crossdressing ?"

Kaede fumbled on her words so Nagisa tokd her that she didn't have to told him if she wasn't comfortable.

"Good morning !" Okano greeted Kanzaki and Okuda. "Or should I say "evening" ? Feeling better ?"

"Yes, thank you." Kanzaki smiled.

Everyone arrived and there were all watching Tokoyami jumping around Karasuma.

"So Koro-sensei's in there ?" One of the girl wondered, looking at the ship.

"Yeah. It's not like it's going to work, but he's in there nice and tight so we can kill him when he reverts." Nagisa explained. "Karasuma-sensei has been leading the charge without rest and I heard that Tokoyami helped too."

"They show no sign of fatigue at all. They're pretty amazing !"

"Tokoyami even looked still energetic by jumping around..."

"But Karasuma-sensei really is amazing. I wonder if we'll be as awesome as him in ten years." Maehara said.

"Who knows ?" Isaogai wondered.

"Bitch-sensei might not look like it, but she's great too." Kataoka added.

"So were the assassins we met at the hotel. Those moves mastered through long years of experience and their work ethic really inspired me." Mimura commented.

"Then there are people like Takaoka who I really don't want to turn into." Sugaya said.

"We follow people we admire and leave behind the ones we reject." The class rep concluded. "Growing up is probably just doing that over and over again."

An earthquake was felt and Tokoyami used this to snatch Karasuma's clipboard and read it as he looked at the ship. Then Koro-sensei's laugh was heard he appeared beside Nagisa and the others.

"You suffered so much on account of my cowardice. But you battled enemies and a virus-and did a fine job of it too."

"Good morning, Koro-sensei." Nagisa greeted him. "You're just not the same without your tentacles.

"Good morning, students. Now, let's enjoy the rest of our trip, shall we ?"

"But we're going back tomorrow morning." Sugino reminded him.

"Say what ?!" Koro-sensei cried out. "With all the time I spent in my Absolute Defense Form, I've barely gotten to enjoy myself at all !"

Sugino sweatdropped. "Well, you're sure full of energy."

Tokoyami's POV:

I looked through everyrhing written on Karasuma's clipboard, not paying attention to Koro-sensei and the others, I even put on my headphones attached go the wire on my neck to cut them off.

But my thoughts got cut off when someone took away one off my headphones, I turned to glare at the person, it was my sister, she put her hands up and I noticed that she was in a swimsuit.

"Oi ! Tokoyami~" I turned around when I heard my name being called to feel my eyes widen in horror before I kicked a naked Okajima's side, sending him flying into the sea.

"How about ya go harrasin' someone else, ya damn pervert !" I yelled as I kicked him.

I just stared at my shie after. "Guess I'll have to burn them..." I sighed.

"Aren't ya reactin' like a little girl now ?" I heard Terasaka mocking me so I send my shoes flying in his face in anger before sticking out my tongue at him while giving him the middle finger.

"Tokoyami-kun ! Arigato !" I heard my name being called for the second time before seeing some of the girls jumping on me and hugging me.

"O-Oi ! What are ya all doin' ?!" I exclaimed, trying to get out off their grasp.

"We want to thank you for sending Okajima in the water." Explained Kataoka.

"Aren't ya goin' a little far ?! Yu're all squishin' me !" I yelled.

"You know... most of boys would be glad to be in your place." Okano said.

"I'm not most of boys !" I yelled.

"We know. And we thank you for that." Toga said before kissing my cheek.

I stiffened before getting my way out and going near Karasuma. Irina was talking to him.

"Hey, Karasuma, what do you say ? Let's leace these kids behind and check out that-"

"Tokoyami we have to talk." Karasuma cut her off when I arrived.

"Eh ?" I let out surprised as I was putting my hair back in its place since it was all messy. "Sure." U agreed following him, since I was a little behind Karasuma, I turned around and stick out my tongue at Irina's dumbfounded face before waving at her with a smile which made her fuming before she chased after the boys.

I laughed. "This vacation wasn't all so bad I guess."

"You do know that we have reported everything that happened to the Government ?" Karasuma asked me.

"Everything ?" I asked back, raising an eyebrow at him.

He closed his eyes a moment. "Not everything. Only your father knows about what... happened to you. His reaction was..."

"I don't want to hear about it." I cut him off.

3rd person's POV:

Karasuma was surprised upon hearing Tokoyami and sighed before he kept walking beside the cross-dresser.

That's bad that she cut him though so she would never know that her father did a scene and yelled to the point of losing his voice when he heard the news. Karasuma remembered veing intimidated by such a reaction and surprised also.