Time for the test and... Goodbye

"Unless you have confidence in yourselves and can show that you have a second blade, I will consider that there is no assassins in this classroom who deserve to be my opponent. And will level you all around with this school building before leaving."

Karasuma-sensei and Irina shared a nervous glance but my eyes hardened. 'No way that I allow that.' I thought as I clenched my fists. The teachers were looked as panicked as the students before them did.

"A second blade." Spoke Nagisa. "How long do we have ?"

"This has been decided. You have until tomorrow. All of you, score within the top 50 on tomorrow's mid-term test."

"What ?!"

"I have already cultivated your second blade. Sensei don't use a slow, dull teaching methods like the ones in the main building. Wield that blade with confidence. Successfully complete this mission. Smile without embarrassment and hold your heads high."

"As assassins and as members of the E Class !"

'He really is into this but... does he seriously think that Asano-san us going to let him ruin his pedagogy. How naive of a monster that can move at Mach 20 speed.' I thought as I looked at everyone but it was now that I realise that my days with this Class was soon going to end.

3rd person's POV :

Everyone students were doing their test in the main building including the E Class which they were not fighting on their home grounds.

The first test was Mathematics for everyone.

Tap tap tap tap.

Cough cough.

And the teacher that had to supervise them was doing everything he could to distract the students and the youngest one wasn't pleased at all about that.

'If he doesn't stop, I'm going to chop off his fingers !' Thought darkly Tokoyami while glaring at the teacher that stopped at the murderous glare sent in his direction.

The question took the shape of a large, sharped teeth creature that let out a mighty roar, knocking some of them off their feet. It was like a gigantic lizard made of numbers, but it seemed to be taking them all down.
Tokoyami looked at everyone standing up again and with her own knife, she attacked with them

It didn't help that the questions were made such as it looked it had nonsense. But Tokoyami wasn't afraid of that, after all, she couldn't  lose.

And... they did have the best teacher they could ask for to them this.

Everyone was cheering, they were making question after question, and hope to make it to the top 50 was coming up. The questions made sense now.

Her classmates's screams made Tokoyami turn around. The large shadowed looming figure of 'Question 11' appeared. Tokoyami stood a little away behind Karma and Nagisa as they all stared at the creature.

They were cutting problems in half easily until this... monster showed up. It took down everyone until Karma and Tokoyami were the only ones left.
Tokoyami wasn't nervous, she knew what she had to do.
So she gripped the Anti-sensei knife and didn't even spare a glance at Karma before charging at this question.

She could do it.

Time Skip

The classroom was quiet. Tokoyami looked around to see everyone looking down at their results with a gloomy expression. She glanced down at her papers before looking at her left to see Karma with a smile on his face.

Even Koro-sensei was sulking.

"This is my fault. It seemq I underestimate this school's system. I can't bring myself to face all of you..."

'As you wish. It'll just be easier for us to kill you.' Thought Tokoyami as she crossed her arms behind her head and putted her feet on her tablet while balancing her chair on the back.

Then seconds later, a knife was thrown at Koro-sensei who obviously dodged it. It was Karma who had stand up and was walking toward the yellow teacher with his papers in hand.

"If you can't face us, then you won't be able to see me coming to kill you."

"Karma-kun ! Sensei is feeling depressed right now and -" Karma cut him off by tossing his papers five papers at him, Koro-sensei caught them, his little eyes widened at the red head tests scores. Karma had a 100, two 99's and two 98's.

"Even if the questions changed, it makes no difference to me. Plus you taught me more then you have to."

Everyone approached the desk and one exclaimed.

"Whoa he got 100 in math !"

Karma grinned at Koro-sensei. "Even with these scores. I have no intention of leaving this class. Assassination us more entertaining then my old class.
So, what are you going to do ?
Are you going to run away because everyone doesn't make it to the top 50, like you said you would ?
When it comes to it, aren't you just afraid of being killed ?"

Karma taunted Koro-sensei and then everyone joined him. Koro-sensei got redder by seconds and finally exploded.

"There is no way I'll run away !" He shouted. "I'll pay you all back double at the end of terms exams as rma revenge !"

The whole class was laughing at him.

Tokoyami's POV :

I looked at everyone laughing peacefully from the back of the classroom.

"Sorry to ruin the mood but..." I cut off as I put my chair in the right position by putting my feet off the table. I took my five papers and another one before standing up and giving them to Koro-sensei.

I got 100 in almost everything beside math where I got a 98.

"I'm going to leave this class." I finished monotone.

There was a silence before next thing I knew, my back met the ground and a hand was on my neck. I looked up to see Karma with a face full of rage and eyes full of... bloodlust. He was gripping my neck tightly for me being hurt but not tightly enough so I could speak.

"And why exactly would you leave ?" He asked as he gritted his teeth.

"That's none of your business."

His grip on my neck got a little stronger but I stayed motionless like it was nothing. Then I looked at him like I owned the place.

"What with this face ? Are you going to miss me senpai ?" I taunted.

His eyes gained even more bloodlust and I looked at him as if to dare him. Then the bloodlust disappeared and his grip lessened. I got in a sitting position, Karma's hand was still on my neck and now he was on my laps.

"If you want I can give you something to remember me."

He looked confused and then I but harshly on his neck that it even drew a little blood, I licked it and Karma immediately stood up with a hand on the place where I bit.

I stood up also and presented a paper to Karasuma-sensei.

"Can you signed this please."

He did it and then I got my bag before leaving this classroom. But before putting a foot outside, I turned to look at everyone.

"Well... I guess this is Goodbye... The E Class." I said before closing the door.