Another transfer student and... Who is it ?

From the corner of my eye, I could see speaking with Lovro and when he left... She laughed like she was insane...

'At least they might now see me as a real assassin and not as a harmless kid anymore.' I thought as I ate some rice.

3rd person's POV:

Karasuma was on his computer in the teacher's lounge when he got a mail from Special Service HQ.

"Your second transfer student will arrive on 6/15. This is our long-awaited favorite. No need for detailed discussions in advance; comply with his attendant's wish."

Karasuma answered.

"Understood."

Tokoyami's POV:

'What a shame that I forgot to bring an umbrella.' I thought as I was running in the rain to go to school.

But luckily for me, I met Gakushuu on the way who imlediately proposed to share his umbrella. Now we were going to school together and I wasn't completely wet.

"Thanks for sharing your umbrella with me." I thanked looking in front of me.

"You don't need to thank me. But next time..." He stopped himself to look at me with a stern look. "Bring an umbrella with you."

I waved my hand dismissively at him. "Hai hai. I'll keep that in mind."

But when we got in front of the school, Gakushuu had to leave me but he didn't want me to stay under the rain with nothing.

Just when he was about to speak, someone did it before him.

"Well~ If this isn't Tokoyami-kun."

We both turned around to see Karma.

"Hello senpai ! Can I share your umbrella so I wouldn't be drenched ?" I directly asked him before he could get into some kind of fight with my childhood-friend.

He looked at me up and down then quickly glanced at Gakushuu before looking back at me.

"And what do I get with that ?"

"The pleasure to spend time with your favorite kouhai..." I answered with the cutest smile I was able to do.

He sighed before mentionning for me to come. "Come on. We wouldn't want to late."

I quickly waved at Gakushuu. "See you."

The ride to our class was quiet, I was eating strawberry pocky while Karma was sippinh his strawberry milk.

"You really like strawberry milk, don't you ?"

He chuckled. "I could say the same for you with sweets. But I wouldn't though that you like strawberry pocky."

"It's true that I prefer chocolate pocky but there weren't any in the market do I like to take strawberry ones once in a while." I explained.

"Hmm. Can I have one ?"

I put the last pocky out. "Oh gomen but the last one is just..." I put the stick wafel in my mouth. "Here~"

I munched on my pocky and when I got to the half, Karma grabbed my chin and turned my head so I would face him and then...
He bit the other end and ate the pocky, he ate it so quickly that we ended up kissing.

I could feel my cheeks heating up and I tried to get out of his grip but he was stronger than me.

He finally pulled away and I turbed away from him so he could only see the left part of my face.