Chapter 8

Brantley's POV

"WHAT!!!!!" I ask loudly hoping to god she doesn't mean what she's saying. "Snow please do not tell me I just took your virginity" I say looking her in the eye's. "Sorry I didn't tell you" she says looking down away from me. "Snow, don't be sorry. Just if I would've known it was your first time I would've made if better for you an- oh my fuck did I hurt you" I ask starting to feel horrible for pounding her that hard her first time. "a little but not near as bad as I thought it would be" those words even though they were calm and not sad at all killed me. "I'm sorry, Snow" I say pulling her further into me. "Don't be. That was fucking amazing" she says looking up at me. I smirk and lean down kissing her softly. "I finally get to hold you tonight" I say looking into her eye's. "And I'm gonna enjoy ever damn second of it" she mumbles into my chest, snuggling into me. I just fucked an 18 year old. No doubt I'm going to hell but I can't help but think it's worth it.

Snow's POV

I wake up wrapped in Brantley's arms with a smile plastered on my face. "there you are" he says smiling. "how long have you been awake" I ask looking up at him. "about 20 minutes" he says leaning down and kissing my head. "god, I'm going to hell" he chuckles, moving hair out of my face. "see ya there" I say and he laughs at me. I get up to go to the bathroom and I can barely fucking walk. I've heard people talk about not being able to walk after having sex but I thought it was like weak legs, I didn't know it was because it hurt. I walk as carefully as possible to the bathroom and I can hear Brantley behind me laughing. When I waddle back out of the bathroom I immediately lay back down in Brantley's bed "what the fuck did you do to me" I ask looking over at him. "I'm sorry, Snow. I really shouldn't have pounded you that hard" he says pulling me into his arms. "it's fine. I have discovered that I like it rough". I feel his chest vibrate as he laughs. "Little girl, you don't know what rough is" he chuckles darkly pulling me closer against him. "I forgot you've got I'm guessing around 12 years of experience and I have one day" I giggle looking at him over my shoulder. "baby girl, try 15 years of experience" she chuckles while cuddling me. "goddamn 13?" I ask surprised at him. "I was a horny kid" he says like it justifies losing his virginity at 13. "and I see nothing's changed" I giggle at him. "what do you mean". "Brantley, I've been living here one week and I've seen you hard more times than I care to count" I say and he smirks. "well you can't expect me to stay calm around the concentrated sexiness walking around this house" he says burrowing his face in the crook of my neck and kissing everywhere his lips land. "Goddamn it, your beard tickles" I laugh trying to get his face away from my neck. He pulls away and kisses my lips. "You know you love it though" he smirks "only cause I've never dated a guy with facial hair before" I say playing with his beard and he gives me a weird look. "Never" he asks surprised "well most guys around my age tend to shave everything, and that includes their faces" I explain and he looks at me like I'm crazy "everything" he asks gesturing to his crotch. "Yep, chest, back, face, dick, balls, everything". He cringes like he's thinking about having to shave that many places. "god, if gettin a cut on my face hurts I can't imagine gettin a cut on my dick" he says cringing and I laugh. "Ya know we've gotta get out of bed sometime" I say, still playing with his beard. "Ugh" he says rolling over with his face in the pillow. I laugh at him and try to get him up. "C'mon you big lazy" I say trying to roll him back over. "Snow, I'm an old man. I don't have as much energy as you" he groans staying right where he is. "Your 28, get your ass outta bed" I order and he chuckles at me, getting up out of bed. "You the one keeping me in line now" he asks standing in front me with his hand holding my chin. "You bet your ass I am". I smack his ass then run out of the room giggling as he chases me. "your gonna pay for that" he says trying to run down the stairs as I just slide down the railing. "Make me" I say once I get the bottom of the stairs. I run to the couch. He stands behind the couch and I'm in front of it. I think he's trying to figure out which way I'm gonna run. Before I actually run he jumps over the couch and grabs me around the waist. He kisses me and slaps my ass. "Hmm" I slightly moan into the kiss. I don't know why that felt good but it did and I couldn't hold the moan. Brantley pulls back and has a huge grin on his face. "What" I ask having an idea that he's very pleased with himself right now. "Your gonna be a kinky little thing" he grins looking me up and down. "Why do you say that" I ask and he sighs happily leading me to the couch and sitting me in his lap. "You liked that right?" He asks and I nod. "Did you like it when I held you down last night". Yet again I nod and he smiles. "call me daddy real quick. I know that's not what you call Jonny so go ahead" he says patting my ass. "Okay, daddy" I say and I actually really like it. "That blush and the little smile tells me you like that too" he smirks as I look back at him, kind of embarrassed for liking that. "Am I right or am I right" he asks me and I decide to be a smartass. "The third one" I grin and he slaps my ass again. "So just to get this out of the way, what is this" he asks me with a serious face. "What do you want it to be" I ask, actually curious about what he wants us to be. "This can't be a relationship. Now if your fine with just sex and cuddling that'll work, nothing complicated, no feelings, no heartbreak" he explains what this can be and it sounds fun. "works for me" I say and he smiles and kisses me. "I got a lot to teach you" he smirks and I can't imagine what's running through his head.