Chapter 37

Snow's POV

Finally, the weekend is over. Never thought I'd say that in my life but being around Gabe now is such a pain. Instead of making me as happy as Brantley did he just makes me think of him because they're so similar. After I get ready for work I sneak out of Gabe's apartment since he's not awake yet. God, I feel like such a slut. I texted my fucking ex nudes to see if he was still attracted to me and it didn't tell me a damn thing. I technically cheated on Gabe and I feel horrible. I think after work tonight I need to hang out with my best friend and ask for her advice. Me and Faye are barely able to hang out anymore and I think it's time for some girl time.

I get to the studio and do the floors like always, waiting for the kids to get here. Singing along to the sing "Somebody else will" by Justin Moore I don't hear the studio doors open and think I'm still alone until Tinsley June walks into the dance room along with a few other kids who's parents are in the hall. "Hey" I excitedly and hug Tinsley but it seems like something's wrong. She usually doesn't just walk in here, almost every time she's ever walked into his room she hasn't walked, she's ran. When I pull out of the hug she has a frown on her face and it worry's me seeing this usually so bubbly and happy little girl sad. "What's wrong, sweetheart" I say squating down to be at eye level with her. "Uncle Brantley and Amber were fighting all night" she says and starts to cry, wrapping her arms around me, looking for comfort. I pick her up and take her away from the other kids so she doesn't get embarrassed about crying in front of them. "Okay, what happened sweetie" I say wiping her tears away as she gasps. "Uncle Brantley *gasp* wrote a song and Amber didn't like it *gasp* and she made him sleep in the music *gasp* room. And after I went to bed they started fighting about the song *gasp* and I couldn't go to sleep because they were yelling *gasp* and.... and Uncle Brantley's mad now and I don't like it when he's mad" she cries into my shoulder and hugs me impossibly tighter and I am now pissed. This little girl does not need to hear Brantley and his fucking fiance bitch fighting about whatever the hell. As soon as Tinsley starts to calm down I pull her out of the hug and wipe her tears away. "Listen, as soon as we get done dancing you tell your Uncle Brantley to get his big butt in the dance room because I need to talk to him" I say, trying not to show my anger but she still giggles at me pissed off and nods okay. "Now get out of this sad mood. Remember what I told you, sad backwards is das and das not good". She laughs at my horrible pun and hugs me one more time and says "Your the best teacher ever". I smile hugging her back and walk her back into the dance room where I finally start the class trying my damnedest not to act pissed in front of the kids.

Brantley's POV

Tinsley comes and gets me and I get up to go home when she says "Your in trouble with Ms.Emily mister, she's maaaaaaad". I look down at her confused and ask her "What'd I do to make her mad" and she just puts her hand on her hip and points me towards the dance room. I chuckle and say "Your getting to be too much like your momma, girl" as I'm walking to where Snow is. Once she sees me she crosses her arms over her chest, glaring at me. "I've got a bone to pick with you" she says pointing up at me and I throw my hands up in the air and ask "what the h- eck did I do" I correct myself mid sentence knowing she would tan my hyde if I cussed in front of all the kids here. "That little girl came in here and broke down crying saying her uncle Brantley and his fiance were fighting all night. Now I don't know what kinda problems you and your girl have but please keep Tinsley oblivious. I care about that little girl and you wouldn't have glitter in your beard if you didn't. She doesn't need to be stressed out with grown up problems at the age of 4 Brantley". Damn it, I was so focused on fighting with Amber that I just told myself Tinsley was already asleep and wouldn't be able to hear us. I never thought about her hearing us and just pushed the thought of her maybe being awake out of my mind as me and Amber yelled back and forth. "I didn't think she could hear us". Those words made annoyed and slightly mad Snow turn full on pissed. She literally growled at me, so I growled back. "Brantley I'm about ready to shove my foot up your mother loving behind" she starts and I try my best to hold in my laughs but a little chuckle slips out and she hits me in the arm, whisper yelling "I can't cuss in front of the kids dang it". I let out my laughs and now she's even more mad. "*sigh* Fuck you" she hisses and turns on her heel stomping away. "Get out, Brantley. I have other classes to teach" she mumbles over her shoulder and I just sigh and go get Tinsley. "Let's go Tinsley" I say as I grab her hand, heading for the door. After walking out I get Tinsley into the truck and go home to get Cam and take them home.

Snow's POV

Me: Ugh!!!! I hate it, I know I need to break up with Gabe but I don't want to hurt him. He doesn't deserve to date a hoe who doesn't even love him

Faye: Bitch, the next time you call yourself a hoe I will come over there and slap some sense into you. Ever since you left all your confidence has disappeared. Your nice, pretty, talented, and have an ass that could make Kim K jealous. You need to realize that

Me: lol thank you Faye, I really needed that. Can not wait til tonight, a girls night out is a must right now

Faye: Damn right it is, you've been back nearly 2 months and we've hung out once. I need my girl back

Me: haha well you've got her... Tonight, right now I've a class so I've gotta go

Faye: bye bitch, cya tonight

Me: haha bye Faye ✌