Chapter 45

Brantley's POV

She's so beautiful. The more I look at the sleeping figure snuggled into me, the more I notice about her. I smile widely when I look at her little hand resting over the fingernail marks in my ribs. Her dimples are back! The little dimples on her knuckles that she had when she was a baby. Those things are so damn cute. I thought after they went away when she was little they were gone period. I feel Snow move a little bit and turn on be stomach, latching onto me tighter. "I don't wanna go to work!!" she groans. I laugh at her and push her curls out of the way, kissing her cheek before she turns her head and puckers her lips for me to give her a real kiss. Latching my lips to hers, I get a nice handful of her hair and tug it a little, not letting her kiss me as deeply as she would like. She turns back onto her side, lips still attached to mine as she tries to fight my tongue. She obviously doesn't win and grumbles a little before pull away and breaking the kiss. "Okay, as much as I would love to sit here and kiss all day, I have business to run and limbs to flail around and act like I know what I'm doing" she say, pulling the covers back and stands up, still naked and it just makes my morning problem more of a problem. I grab her by her plump little ass and pull her back into bed with me "Get your pretty little titties back over here". She lets out a laugh and looks at me asking "Since when do you like tits more than ass. You've always been infatuated with my butt, and I'm not the only one that's noticed". She plays with my beard like she used to because she knows it drives me nuts and I've gotta tease her too so I whisper in her ear "I do love your sexy little ass but right now my infatuation is with these hot ass nipple rings" tugging at one of the rings. A moan slips through her plump lips and she breathes "Fuck it, I'll cancel my classes for today" before smashing her lips into mine and crawling on top of me. This is gon' be fun.

"Okay, how many times are you gonna want to have sex in the next 48 hours? Cause I'll clear my schedule if I need to" I say panting, looking down at Snow where I pinned her not long after she started grinded on me. "Probably gonna need to do that" she giggles, catching her breath and regaining her strength before she slips her hand out of my grip and reaches for her phone on the nightstand. "Need to cancel my classes" she says before sinking down into the mattress more and typing 90 miles an hour on her phone. She nibbles on her swollen lip while typing  before I hear the sent tone. She then gets a little grin on her face and I can tell she's acting like she's typing and she turns her volume down. I raise an eyebrow about the time the flash goes off and I try to cover my exposed dick before it gets captured on picture. Snow bursts into a fit of giggles before putting her phone on sleep and sliding it underneath her so I couldn't get it. "Did you just do what I think you did?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at her and she blushes and pulls the covers over her to try and hide it "No". "You better give me that damn phone" I chuckle darkly before tickling her sides and stomach and she flails around laughing and yelling "stop!!". When she jumps and lands a little south of where she was when she slid the phone under her I grabbed it and jumped off the bed so she couldn't get it from me. She growls and jumps off the bed too, reaching for her phone before I just raise my arm all the way and there's no chance she'll be able to reach it. "Damn it, Brantley Keith" She groans, jumping for my hand to get her phone back but she's still a good 8 inches from being able to reach it.... That is until she pulled my armpit hair. "Fuck!!! Woman that's not fair!!" I roar, holding my poor stinging armpit and she grabs her phone and jumps back in bed, giggling. I look over at her and can't help but smile at the naked giggling woman in my bed. "I'm going to take a shower" I say, turning around and into the bathroom turning on the water to get it warm before I hear Snow yell "Can I get in with you?". I smirk and just wave my hand and she comes running making me laugh. "What are you so eager about" I ask as she feels of the water to see if it's warm yet. "It's been over two years since...... ya know you made a thousand don't drop the soap jokes or you washed my hair for me, especially since I got to pop you in the ass with a towel" she say stepping into the shower, grinning at me. Awe shit, I have no doubt that all three of those are about to happen. I wait for her to get in and then step in myself. "What are you doing" I ask laughing watching her spin in circles under the water and she just stops and looks at me with chattering teeth before churping out "I'm freezing. It's hard going from your warm bed to the cold ass temp you keep it in here. If I didn't know any better I'd say you're a woman having hot flashes". I playfully glare at her before grabbing onto her wrist and pulling her into me. I hold her flush to my chest and step under the shower of hot water to warm her up and she instantly relaxes. "Still cold?" I whisper in her ear, rubbing my hands up and down her back to warm her up even quicker. She just buries herself further into me and shakes her head no while playing with my chest hair. "You got hairier" She giggles tugging at it a little and I just look down at her smiling "Slightly". She looks up at me and stands on her tip toes to give me a kiss but can't quite reach so I lift her up by her ass and give her a kiss, still holding her in the air by her ass. "You must of gotten stronger too" she laughs, looking down at my arms and from where I'm standing like other places too. "Well......." I rethink what I was going to say and never finish until Snow looks back up at me and asks "Well what?". I sigh and go ahead and spill my guts "Since you left I've worked out for at least an hour a day and haven't missed a day yet.... I wanted to be at my best incase you ever came back.."

I know I'm evil but you guys are gonna have to wait for Snow's reaction. ;) hope you liked it