Chapter 26

Snow's POV

"AHH, OHHHH, BRANTLEY, UHHH!!!" I scream out, pushing Brantley's face away when the nipping and sucking and licking becomes too much. He locks his arms around my hips, reburying his face in my pussy and continues licking and sucking like it was his born mission to make me scream, which he has accomplished multiple times, I might add. "OH GOD, BRANTLEY!!!!" I moan, trying to back away from his mouth and he lets go of my hips, finally letting me come down. He stands up with the biggest smirk on his face and my own juices in his beard. I blush in embarrassment and duck my head but Brantley makes me look back up at him. "Watcha embarrassed about, baby" he asks chuckling at my pink cheeks. "I did that?" I ask shyly, pointing at his beard and he just chuckles. "Yeah, baby, you did" he says smirking as he gets a rag and wipes off his beard. "Baby, I really don't wanna sound like a dick but I'm hard as a rock right now and I think that little pussy's taken enough punishment". "NO!!! N-no it hasn't" before I can stop my mouth from writing a check my ass can't cash the words slip out as a desperate plead for Brantley's cock. He raises an eyebrow with prominent smirk plastered on his face. "Does baby girl want Daddy to fuck that sweet little pussy?" He purrs in my ear and my thighs start to tremble. "Yes Daddy" I whine and he quickly flips me, my legs completely hanging off the side of the counter and my torso pressed against the cold rock. After a few second of what I'm assuming was him pulling his pants down, he slams into me grunting "still nice and wet". He grabs my hair and pulls on it, not too hard but definitely not soft either. I feel some of his weight lower onto my back as he grunts in my ear "do you like it when Daddy fucks you from behind, baby?" And starts pounding me harder. "AHHHHHH!!!!" I can't hold back the screech of pleasure as I orgasm for the second time today. "I'll take that as a yes" he chuckle and keeps going, pounding into me with the strength of a damn bull.

After Brantley's done with me I'm laying still face down on the counter, panting and squirming around, coming down from my forth orgasm. "Good girl" Brantley growls, patting my bare ass and then says "let's get these back on and we'll go cuddle and watch a movie" as he's sliding my panties back on. He pulls me off of the counter since my feet were still dangling and holds my hand, leading me to the couch. After he picks a movie and covers us up with a blanket, I use him as a pillow and try to finally get some sleep.

Brantley's POV

I play with a firey curl as Snow drifts off to sleep. "God, I can't love your little ass" I start talking to Snow while she's asleep. "I don't wanna hold you back. I don't want you to not do something that you want to do just cause you want some good lovin and somebody that knows how to hold ya. You should be out doing the right outta highschool shit not hanging out with some old dude. Parties, hanging out with people your age, ecstasy, well probably not that last one. You should be out seeing things, having young and dumb fun. I don't want you to love me, and I don't wanna love you... Girl, your making me crazy. I'm fucking talking to myself, and stating the obvious apparently" I realize what the hell I'm doing and mentally scold myself for spilling my guts, even if she is asleep. Lord, give me the strength to do the right thing and let this little girl go. Cause I honestly don't know if I can.

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter and sudden change of topic. I really wanted to get this out soon but I've been going through some stuff that kept me from being writing to best of my abilities. Hope you enjoyed it anyway, peace ✌